Yeah, I have finally been visited by the Tag fairy!

I changed my saying under my name and my"tag Fairy " thing is gone:(

Uh-oh you were naughty again and messed with a blessed tag! You were lucky enough to get one and you went and fuddied it up.

I think the tag fairy is gonna be unhappy about that!

But I did see it and you played a good trick on me. I came back to post a reply about it being cute and it was gone!:confused: Thought maybe I had been seeing things cause I'm still working on my first cup of java.

I did that changed my saying and lost all my tags also.Tag fairy is not happy with me right now so I have only one tag :( and it is kindof a reprimand.

Mal

Mal, her tag was something to the effect of "gone over to the dark side" it was cute.

bow down and say pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that might help then again so would a margarita!

Good Luck

Mal

Ooooh Karen!!! It is so very bad to fool around with a special tag fairy line!! I will have to see if I can smooth things over with the Tag Fairy as I am sure he/she is very upset now!;)

We shall see if the Tag Fairy wants to deal with you now...:p:p

:)

Ah oh I have had my tag changed once again....ROFLOL

not a tag I would pick but hey it's a tag....thanks TF

;)

Mal

I've been tagged again (twice in one day!) and I am now a bad girl once more!!

Hey Mal,
I was thinking of maybe a tray of jello shooters.......yummmm

Mbier.gif

I GOT A TAG TOO!!!!

Hey Mal, don't worry I don't think you are the only one not getting any housework done today! At least I've gotten the second batch of sheets in the dryer...only a few steps from my computer.:rolleyes:

Wow, look what happens when I actually run some errands today. RPers get tagged and retagged, but the thing that upsets me the most is that you're doing jello shooters without me! What kind of friends are you anyway? ;)

I can't leave you guys for a minute can I? I snuck downstairs to vacuum the carpets, throw some clothes in the dryer, talk to my DH, debate running away from home since the kids are fighting again ... and like Denise said -- you guys are getting tagged and doing jell-o shots!! That is just not right!!!

I do have one question -- Has anybody actually done any programs today or are we all goofing around and getting loopy, buzzed, tanked, imbibing, partaking of the spirits ... ?

I'll be honest, I haven't earned even one point today! I should be ashamed but I'm having way too fun much being bad!!

And from another thread -- Mal, I do think it is a real headache and not a hangover. I probably need a drink, preferably away from the kiddies, to cure it 'cause ibuprofen hasn't worked yet. :teeth:

I GOT TAGGED!!!! I just was checking this thread and noticed I got tagged!! I'm so happy now! I feel like I really belong!! Thank-you thank-you thank-you Tag Fairy!!!!

If I knew how, I put a little picture here of me doing a happy dance -- you'll just have to use your imagination instead!!

OMG Mal, your new tag is much better than the last one.

Boy we really all got caught being lazy and as Belle said "loopy" today. But it sure was a blast!!! :Pinkbounc

And to answer your reward question Belle, the only ones I've done are Lucky Points and PCH and they only take a few minutes. I also checked at Mypoints quick and nothing looked knew.

I also ran a few errands before lunch and have done 3 loads of laundry (2 were sheets that are now back on the beds) in which the last one is in the dryer. Tomorrow is vacuum day.

I've never done jello shots...but I'm willing to try.

BTW-I too am waiting very patiently for September 2nd when DD's go back to school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter