Yeah Quick Rewards!!!!

odddog

Mouseketeer
I just cashed out for the first time and just had to let everyone know that I received my Disney gift card in 1 week! Fantastic, I know we all complain (me included) about the rewards programs that dont pay or are slow pay, but Quick Rewards and Creations Rewards deserve a big thumbs up!!! :thumbsup2

Have a great day
Gregg

I agree!! Quick Rewards has always been super-fast sending me my Disney Dollars the times I have cashed out!!

I did the special Disney offer from QR a couple of weeks back and chose the DD$ option. It arrived very quickly! I was quite surprised since I was in Canada. I've had great customer service from both QR and CR!!

I am really impressed with quickrewards lately, and earned quite a bit of money with them this month, even though I did not do any shopping through them..I found that their featured daily offer is usually a great way to earn .25-.50 cents.

I have noticed that sunshine rewards has focused more on trials and big money offers, and doesn't seem to offer the easy .20 cents or .30 offers as much. Does anyone else notice that or am I just crazy?

odddog said:
I just cashed out for the first time and just had to let everyone know that I received my Disney gift card in 1 week! Fantastic, I know we all complain (me included) about the rewards programs that dont pay or are slow pay, but Quick Rewards and Creations Rewards deserve a big thumbs up!!! :thumbsup2

Have a great day
Gregg

I am glad you received it. Enjoy spending it!

I have to agree that QR has excellent service & I've received all of my gift cards & cashouts very quickly! Right now I'm really enjoying their shopping promotion.

I agree mydog!! I have a question though, I just shopped through Quickrewards today for the first time, I usually have been using sunshinerewards, but I liked their promotion and I also like the ability to see that my credit is at least pending.

My question is do I need to send them the conformation email that I received from the merchant, or clicking through the link enough?

You have to send them the confirmation. When you enter the amount you spent on their shopping page & click submit it will open up a new window with instructions on where/how to send the confirmation. It will then show up in your "shop stat" page. They will update it as pending then as paid. Usually very fast.

That's the other thing I love about QR their rewards credit very quickly & consistently & they have a page where you can check the status of your rewards.

Thanks mydog, that helped me alot. Thats one of the great things I like about Quickrewards is that you can check on the status of things you have done. Even if I get declined from an offer at least I know, rather then having to sit around wondering when or if I am going to get credit!!!

I haven't seen any new information on when their new redesigned site will be coming up, I am looking forward to it.

cxcelica said:
I agree mydog!! I have a question though, I just shopped through Quickrewards today for the first time, I usually have been using sunshinerewards, but I liked their promotion and I also like the ability to see that my credit is at least pending.

My question is do I need to send them the conformation email that I received from the merchant, or clicking through the link enough?

Hi cxcelica,
What you did was correct. One of the orders already was credited. The other one should come in later today or tomorrow. I know the current process for submitting orders is annoying, but that will be fixed with the new site.
Dmitry

Thanks Dmitry. THAT WAS QUICK. I got your two confirmation emails, excellent. Like I said I really like your board and the new daily featured offer has been excellent, and has helped me build my earnings. I guess the biggest compliment I can give you is that I have now begun shopping through your site.

Keep up the great work

cxcelica said:
Thanks Dmitry. THAT WAS QUICK. I got your two confirmation emails, excellent. Like I said I really like your board and the new daily featured offer has been excellent, and has helped me build my earnings. I guess the biggest compliment I can give you is that I have now begun shopping through your site.

Keep up the great work

Thanks for your feedback. I hope you will be more satisfied with QR once the new site is up.

Quick rewards is my total favorite. I also do Sunshine and Creation. I'm very excited about the new site. I cannot wait to see the changes. My guess is once they change a few awkward things it's going to become a hit with most who try it.

I just love the fact they credit so quick. The communication from them is outstanding with emails that confirm your order and then when they credit within a day or two and because of that it's the only place I shop through now. It drove me nuts when I shopped from a different site and took almost three weeks for my ftd order to credit with no communication at all.

Keep up the great work Quick Rewards! :cheer2:

Thanks for all the lovely compliments.

Is there anything that any of you hate about QR so that we can improve it once the new site is up? Any feedback would be appreciated. We are building the new site from the member perspective so that it benefits all of you and any complaints that we should work on would help!

Dmitry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter