Yeah! WDW Wedding 2024

guinea pig

Mouseketeer
My DD, ex DCP and ex CM got engaged a couple months ago. She just announced that she does want a WDW wedding!! She wants Seabreeze Point and either Ariels or The Attic. I want next October 2023 but she thinks it's still too hot in October. She prefers Jan/Feb 2024. Seems so far away! I did sed an email to Disney weddings about an October 23 wedding. I got a form response back. So, absolutely no planning has begun. Just excited to share the news!

My DD, ex DCP and ex CM got engaged a couple months ago. She just announced that she does want a WDW wedding!! She wants Seabreeze Point and either Ariels or The Attic. I want next October 2023 but she thinks it's still too hot in October. She prefers Jan/Feb 2024. Seems so far away! I did sed an email to Disney weddings about an October 23 wedding. I got a form response back. So, absolutely no planning has begun. Just excited to share the news!
I agree with the bride. October is too hot, and January/February, while only 3 or 4 months later, sounds much nicer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter