Yeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelli you just went looking for snow too late-I was watching the weather channel the other day and it reported that in nov/dec 52% of the US was covered in snow and now it's down to less than 20% :rotfl:

Good Ol Gal said:
the discount is not awesome, but you can find some awesome deals!!

I got a whole outfit.. it was a top and pants set, like a party type outfit wtih both pieces in the same size..... and with our discount got it for..... $.46!!

Gotta love them deals ::yes::
:eek:
Now that is a DEAL!

That is why I wish we had one. I would stalk the place and find every good deal there.

kaylajr said:
and than Next winter you can try again
and hopefully it will bring another mild year
Next Winter it can do whatever it wants-We'll be done with all that mess :rotfl:

ckckc2000 said:
Kelli you just went looking for snow too late-I was watching the weather channel the other day and it reported that in nov/dec 52% of the US was covered in snow and now it's down to less than 20% :rotfl:

I am always a day late and a dollar short.
:confused3

Mom2Ashli said:
I am always a day late and a dollar short.
:confused3
Aren't we all!!!! The map showed the snow all the way down to almost GA/SC-too bad,but winters not over yet I'm sure there will be plenty of snow soon enough

Well-I think I better go get my nap in-have to work tonight and it's hard to do on 5hrs sleep-so I'll be back to check in later-Hope you all have a Good Day!!!!

ckckc2000 said:
Well-I think I better go get my nap in-have to work tonight and it's hard to do on 5hrs sleep-so I'll be back to check in later-Hope you all have a Good Day!!!!
Bye Kim
have a good nap and night
by the time you get back I will be working :tongue:

kaylajr said:
But it would be without DH and the girls they wanna stay

Wait maybe there is some merit to that idea :rotfl:

Just tell them you are moving closer to WDW. That might make them change their minds.

ckckc2000 said:

Have a good sleepy sleep. See ya later.

I love these.
111397_Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter