Year Change Request

sb4k

Mouseketeer
I love all the designs that everyone is doing. I've got a couple saved and am going to try doing t-shirts for the kids this week. We are hitting the Mouse House on January 22nd for a few days. My special request to all the ladies that have web pages with their designs. Could you update some to say 2006!!!! Everyone does such great work. I've tried to do one myself. It came out so very cool in Microsoft Publisher. But then found out I couldn't flip it to print mirror image for the transfer. I'm very bummed.

You could maybe email it or save it to disc and then have a friend flip it and print it out for you. Just an idea. I loved my shirts so much, I want everyone to have one! :goodvibes

sb4k said:
I love all the designs that everyone is doing. I've got a couple saved and am going to try doing t-shirts for the kids this week. We are hitting the Mouse House on January 22nd for a few days. My special request to all the ladies that have web pages with their designs. Could you update some to say 2006!!!! Everyone does such great work. I've tried to do one myself. It came out so very cool in Microsoft Publisher. But then found out I couldn't flip it to print mirror image for the transfer. I'm very bummed.

I have Microsoft Home Publishing (not Publisher) and when I click on PRINT there is a spot to choose "flip to print." Have you checked there? Just a thought!

Yes thank you! I had to look at a lot of options under the printing tab but did find one that would print in mirror image. Thank you!

Speaking for myself - I have about 50 shirts people are waiting for me to design that I need to do before I can update dates - if you need a specific one - your best bet it to pm the deisgner and ask them to update the ones you want

Just PM the designer with the specific one to change. That will be easier and quicker.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter