• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Year of a Million Dreams sayings/quotes

sk8bug72

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know all of those quotes that they use on the pins, shirts, tickets, etc.??? I know a few- "Where glass slippers always fit", "Where dreams come true", but I was wondering if anyone had a list of all of them??? thanks!

:) I bought the set of postcards when we were over there in May....

Where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse (Mickey and co - Mickey signing autograph for H D & L)

Where everyone is happy no matter what their name is (Grumpy, Dopey, Happy and Sneezy coming down Splash Mountain)

Where everyone is dying to meet you (3 HM hitch-hiking ghosts with Mickey and Pluto)

Where dreams come true (Mickey being chased by Tink, Donald, Pluto & Goofy - flying round castle)

Where the night is as bright as the day (Tink in front of castle - Wishes going on behind her)

Where the Incredible happens everyday (The Incredibles)

Where glass slippers always fit (Cinderella and Prince Charming on castle steps)

Where a cup of tea can bring us together...and apart...and together (Mickey, Goofy and Donald on Tea-cup ride)

Hope it helps!! Mel :goodvibes

any idea where I could get those postcards? I couldn't find them on ebay. Do you know if they have posters too???

We fell in love with the whole theme and the postcards were a beautiful set in a tin....I have seen some on ebay before but we got them in DTD...

You can get posters - DBF got the Where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse one - he says it will become "ours" when we get our own place next year...it was the picture I had on my ticket and I was rather attached to it!!

If I come across any - I'll give you a heads up!!

Mel :)

They also have a pin set with different characters/sayings. Some of them are the same as the postcards, but they have a Stitch pin that says "where trouble takes a break", a Cinderella/Prince Charming pin that says "Where the clock never strikes midnight", a pirate Mickey that says "Where dead men tell no tales", A dumbo pin that says, "Where Elepahants Fly", and an Alladin/Jasmin pin that says "where it is a whole new world". I have both the postcard set and all the pins but grumpy! I really love the where dreams come true set, its so awesome!

I love the teacup one. That was on my MNSSHP ticket. My AP has "Where the Incredible happens everyday". DS13 has "Where the glass slipper always fits"...he wasn't so happy with that one...:rotfl2:

Don't forget "Where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse"
(Mickey is signing autographs)

My AP has the "Where the Shoe Always Fits" slogan and picture and DH's has the Mickey one. I didn't realize they came in a set of postcards, too. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread to see if anyone knows if we can order them from someplace.

Im going to WDW in 29 nights:love: :3dglasses :thumbsup2 and will pick up a set of postcards in the tin or not in a tin if I can find the set, who wants a set, whatever they cost plus shipping is all It will cost.;)
Cant ptomise Ill find em but I sure will try for you.:cloud9:

pm me

I know I'll sound like a dork, but we're taking friends to WDW in November and I'm very excited to see what tickets they get...:cool1:

There is also a "Where everyone is dying to meet you" pin.

There is also another poster I've seen around of a lady getting sprayed by one of those spray fans, but I forget what it says.

Oh yea and
"Where a cup of tea can bring you together, and apart, and together..."

Has anyone ever seen these sayings on a t-shirt? I would love to get one, especially the Cinderella one. :goodvibes

I got a black fitted shirt that said "Where dreams come true" and had the castle in the background. It is so cute! I think they had a few diffent ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter