***Groups 2 and 4 will be the Bazzill cardstock group***

GROUP 2A - Fall/Winter - 6 kits CLOSED

Fall - Bubbasmom99
Halloween - Spinning
Thanksgiving - nicurn
Winter - 4ltlTinks
Christmas - 4ltlTinks friend Tracey
New Years - Momof2DisneyKids

Hi Group 2a swappers!! I pm'ed a fellow swapper in our group, trying to figure out what would be a good color idea for NYE, and after both of us basically came up with black and white, she had the suggestion of maybe changing NYE to Valentine's Day, which is also winter, but might be more usable for some of us. I asked permission of our hostess to ask you ladies what you thought of this, and if everyone is ok with it, she will change it for us. So, what do you think? (It's just an idea...I will not be crushed if you say no!)

Happy Thanksgiving!! :wave:

valentine's would be more useable for me personally. maggie

hi ... can I change from halloween to winter in group 3 please? I didn't think that was available when I first signed up! :-) Happy Turkey Day!

bumping for a reply to" can I use printed paper along with the bazzill or just bazzill?" anyone?

Have my ideas worked out for 4th of July and most of winter is ready.....will shop someday soon and work it out in paper form....:)

Valentine's Day sounds good to me...we never get out on New Years anymore. My friend, Tracey, agrees.

As for the Bazzill/printed paper question...I don't have a problem with that, but I'm fine with whatever is decided by the hostess or the majority.

I'm still thinking about this one. Trying to decide how busy I'll be over the holidays.

4ltlTinks said:
Valentine's Day sounds good to me...we never get out on New Years anymore. My friend, Tracey, agrees.

ok, just waiting for one more yes or no vote ...I'll let ya know!

:wave:

goofymom/pop said:
can I use printed paper along with the bazzill or just bazzill?"

Do any of the Bazzill group members mind if people use printed paper as accents? Would you prefer just cardstock?

MomOf2DisneyKids said:
Hi Group 2a swappers!! I pm'ed a fellow swapper in our group, trying to figure out what would be a good color idea for NYE, and after both of us basically came up with black and white, she had the suggestion of maybe changing NYE to Valentine's Day, which is also winter, but might be more usable for some of us. I asked permission of our hostess to ask you ladies what you thought of this, and if everyone is ok with it, she will change it for us. So, what do you think? (It's just an idea...I will not be crushed if you say no!)

Happy Thanksgiving!! :wave:

one more bump for Bazzill Group 2A!! :wave:

Nank said:
What do you do if our group doesn't fill up?

I think we might have to either a) try some recruiting tactics (maybe even some of our irl friends) or b) let the groups go as is and you would only have to make 3 or 4 sets for that group. Each group is only missing 2 or 3 spots so hopefully we can fill those up.

MomOf2DisneyKids-I'll go ahead and change that to Valentines Day and if there's a problem I'll change it back. :)

I'll participate in the second Bazzill group, 4A and 4B with Fall and Spring. Hope that helps. I don't mind making 2 year rounds. I'll just keep one and give one as a gift.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter