YEKCIM...question about your fuji5200 pics

npmommie

<font color=red>Channels George Michael in her car
i looked at your photos from the 2006 trip, one pic on the second page is a night shot looking across what I think is world showcase at america? not sure, but i was just wondering how you got that shot, what settings, flash, no flash etc......
neither my canon or lumix point and shoot could get a shot like that.

A shot in the dark...literally. I set the camera on a masonry railing or some such, put it on manual, and shot a bunch of shots, at different aperture/shutter speed combinations, hoping at least one would come out decent. ISO was 64, aperture was f/8 (hence, the 'starburst' effect on the lights), and exposure was 8 seconds. I got lucky, and was pleased with the shot. Could've been done with any PnS camera with manual exposure settings. Tripod or other stable platform is a must, however.

~Y

its a great shot!
you know I never think to just put my camera down........i don't have a tripod, but like you said any surface, masonry rail, can be used.
thanks for the info, oh and all your pics look great in that photobucket album:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter