Yes! Made my ADRs!

ellie0101

Earning My Ears
Without you guys on the Disboards, I never would have known that I could make my ADRs without having the rest of my vacation booked. Thank goodness I asked because I got everything I really wanted! :)

I'll be visiting Disney 1/30-4/4. I chose...

California Grill: Dinner 1/31
Sci-Fi: Lunch 2/1
Kona Cafe: Breakfast 2/3

Yay! So excited! We've never eaten at California Grill or Kona.

Good for you. We will be there at the same time, leaving a day after you. :)

Glad to see you got what you wanted. So did I. Enjoy your trip!!

I'm happy for you. This was important to me too. I am planning a surprise trip for my daughter for fall. The teachers at her school attend a conference annually causing school to close for a few days. It has usually been 2-3 days before a weekend, so I decided we'd go then. Only I had to wait for the school calender to do anything because the conference is at a different time each year.

Orientation was Thursday night and to my surprise, the conference this year is on the Monday and Tuesday before Thanksgiving so they just closed school for the entire week of Thanksgiving. :scared1:

I thought "Oh Crap!". I'll never get the ADR's I want that week.

Well, I haven't booked yet (plan to book plane and vacation in a few days), but went online last night after she was in bed and was able to book every restaurant I wanted except CRT which wasn't a real disappointment for me because I got 1 each at Akershus and 1900 Park Fare. I have 3 dinner ressies and 3 breakfasts ones.

I have dinners reserved at Akershus, Crystal Palace and 1900 Park Fare. 1900Park Fare is on Thanksgiving Day. I have breakfasts at Chef Mickey's, Cape May Cafe, and Tusker House. :woohoo:

My goal was to get in as much Character dining as possible to minimize the time spent searching and waiting for them while we are in the park. Hopefully it works out. :goodvibes

Can't wait to see my daughter's face.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter