Yet another express question......

momof2boyz2girlz

Mouseketeer
Okay, I am Universal/IOA challenged since I have never been there!!!! I know the express is like fast pass but I found this info that says you can take up to 3 express tickets at one time, if you have a multi-day pass???? Can anyone explain??
Oops just wanted to add, we are not staying onsite! So, I do not need FOTL info!

Here is the article:

Multi-Day ticket holders (those people holding two-day or three-day tickets) can choose times and receive express passes to experience up to three rides or attractions by presenting their ticket at any Universal Express distribution center located throughout both Universal Studios or Islands of Adventure. They will choose one of two possible windows of time in which they can return to experience each of the rides or attractions they have selected. They simply show their Express Pass at each attraction for no line, no wait access. They can get another Express Pass after visiting all three attractions or after all the chosen windows of time have passed.

Single-Day ticket holders can choose one of two possible windows of times for a single ride or attraction, and receive an express pass to experience that ride or attraction, by presenting their ticket at any Universal Express distribution center. They can get another Express Pass after visiting the attraction, after the chosen window of time has passed, or after two hours have passed

This is an old article. You can now get 1 Universal Express ticket at once. You can get another one when you use the ticket you have, when the window on your ticket expires, or two hours after you get the first one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter