• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Yet another GAD fp question

Monkeyfeet

Mouseketeer
I have heard that this is similar to the birthday fp from last year but I never read up on that since we were not there during that time. In my mind this fp would be unlimited rides and you can walk right up and show them the pass and get in the fp lane. However, I am seeing conflicting info. The major appeal to us is that dh would not have to run around getting the regular fp and instead we could walk up whenever we wanted. I just read that there will be special machines for these fp so now I am thinking that he would still have to run around and get these. So if that is true then what is the point of them? We were planning on just a quick trip in March and go to MK for two days and on one of the days hop over to Epcot and use the fp then as well. But I am thinking that this may not work.

Hope it's OK to tack on another question on this thread. :goodvibes

As I understand it, if I do GAD and choose the Fast Pass alternative to the one-day ticket, up to 6 members of my group will each receive a Fast Pass exchange card (just for one day for one park).

If my wife also does GAD, then would each member of our group be able to receive a Fast Pass exchange card on a different day (at a different park)?

If so, then could each member of our group of 4 do GAD, and we could end up receiving GAD Fast Passes at each of the 4 parks (on 4 different days)?

It sounds like this is the way it would work, but wanted to ask if anyone knows for sure.

Thanks!

Hope it's OK to tack on another question on this thread. :goodvibes

As I understand it, if I do GAD and choose the Fast Pass alternative to the one-day ticket, up to 6 members of my group will each receive a Fast Pass exchange card (just for one day for one park).

If my wife also does GAD, then would each member of our group be able to receive a Fast Pass exchange card on a different day (at a different park)?

If so, then could each member of our group of 4 do GAD, and we could end up receiving GAD Fast Passes at each of the 4 parks (on 4 different days)?

It sounds like this is the way it would work, but wanted to ask if anyone knows for sure.

Thanks!

Yup! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter