Yet another Project Linus question ?

seals

Mouseketeer
I go the e-mail with the downloadable instructions from the nat'l headquarters. I click on the link and it takes me to the GAD registration page. But I've already registered. When I go to Manage Your Account, find a project and search for Project Linus (I've been using Lake Buena Vista, FL) to get the listing, it has me submit my e-mail address to get the e-mail with the instructions and link that then takes me back to the registration page. There is no way to sign up for that actual project. If I try to register again, it tells me my e-mail is already registered. Any suggestions?? Am I missing something?

Thanks.

This just happened to me. So I had to go back to the page and use the search function to find the Project Linus Nat'l HQ's, and put my email address in again. I was then sent the same email from Project Linus explaining the project with the downloadable instructions. In that specific email I clicked on the 'if you decide to do this project link' and it then took me to my 'acceptance' page.

In my case I was trying to click through the first email that I received from Project Linus-the one that I got before Disney approved me to be apart of the GAD program, and apparently that is why I need to re-sign up for the Project Linus Nat'l project. So in a sense I have 2 emails from Project Linus, and 1 email from Disney GAD. The 2nd email from Project Linus is the one that I had to click through (even though it's the same exact email that I received the first time.)

Clear as mud?? LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter