Yikes! ANOTHER Trip to Disney World!

Bill Seattle

Mouseketeer
OK. Here I go again. It has been a yearly thing since 1997 and after making an unexpected "business" trip to L.A. last month which included a stop at California Adventure, I need to come up with lots of new stuff to do in Orlando. Please list your favorite places in Orlando like shopping or siteseeing. I know if I do not plan on some of this I will be wasting unnecessary time driving around Orlando with no real destination in mind trying to find something new to do. Is there shopping or cool places at cities nearby to visit?

If your into malls there the Florida mall.
We prefer the Altamonte Mall about 30mins up the I4 less touristy, and lots of other big stores surrounding it.
The Seminole county mall was smaller but newest on greeneway.

There are two flea markets on the 192, cheap luggage and fake rings etc.

The freebie tourist books you pick up at IHOPs etc will be full of the Beltz, Premium, and other outlet malls and they are all good.

Is there anything special you want to shop for ?
I may be able to help.
We own a vacaition home in Orlando and spent several weeks shopping to fit it out!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter