Yikes. How do I use this thing?

vandewme

Earning My Ears
Hi all! I'm new and just learning how to use DVC. My family and I are planning a vaca for September and I have no idea how many points I'm "supposed" to use. Is this a learn as you go kind of thing? Help!

Go to the DVC members only web site: http://dvc.disney.go.com/disneyvacationclub/home, you should have been given the userid/password to get in, then plan your getaway, then vacation planned. You enter the dates you want, the resort and what type of room and it will tell you tne number of points you need. Enjoy!

First figure out when you want to go, and how many days and what size unit you want, then you can go to the calculator or look at your membership book and look at the point schedules, then you'll know how many points you will need. That way you can adjust length of your stay or size of unit, weekdays, weekends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter