YIPEE!!!! I think....

jdm

DIS Veteran
Hi

For those of you following my posts, you'll know that I've been trying to secure a trade through II for mid-March into a timeshare. I have been very unsuccessful and so I decided today to bite the bullet and call different places for timeshare rental rates. All were extrememly high and most were sold out.

I called Westgate knowing they are high pressure and I'm figureing I'm going to have to take the tour. The person on the phone give me this extremely low quote for a 2 bedroom villa for the 5 nights we need at Westgate Lakes (which was my first choice) starts totally pumping me up for the sales tour etc. When she takes my address she tells me that because I am from Wa state, I cannot legally be forced to take the tour. They will invite me, but cannot force me or charge me a higher rate if I don't. So, I'm thinking this is my lucky day!! Staying at a very nice resort, for low $$ and we don't HAVE to take the tour if we don't want to!! It's a great day, perhaps I can even start spending some time with my family now that I won't have to check II every 5 minutes :cool1:

Thanks!
Jenn

great news!!!

Westgate Lakes is a great area - it is close to SW (not WDW) - so that makes it not to far from US/IOA on the back roads.

Thanks Spiceycat! I know how you feel about them, so it's extra nice that you gave me a positive post :D. Here's hoping it goes well.......

Jenn

Great deal! Have a wonderful time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter