Yippee! Milesource credited my 1,500 miles! Now,how does the SuperCertificate work?

busy mom

Mouseketeer
Well, thanks to alot of persistance, I just got the 1,500 miles credited to my Milesource account for the Discover card I recently opened. It took 7 emails, 2 phones calls, and a call to Discover Card this morning (how coincidental)...but I'm thrilled!

It boosted me to enough miles so that I can order a $50 Supercertificate. We plan to use this at the Rainforest in DD on our next trip...but what do I actually get in the mail? How does this work?

I am still doing the happy dance!!!

That is great news, BusyMom!! I am still waiting for my Blockbuster GC...I think a call to Milesource is not too far away...:rolleyes:

Congrats!

Here's how the supercerts work. Go to www.milesource.com and on the right hand side, you'll see "cash in." Click on gift certificates and claim your $50 supercert. When you finish the process of ordering, your'll see that they will email your supercert to you in about 4-6 weeks. My most recent redemption took about 3 weeks.

When you get your email from milesource, it will have a link to giftcertficates.com. Once you're at that site, you can redeem for your RFC giftcert which will be mailed to your home. Currently they are having some trouble keeping these in stock. Hopefully, by the time you're ready to get one, they'll be available

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter