Yippie just won 2 bdrm @ Silver Lake from SkyAuction

kerri kaden

you are right, the inventory that skyauction offers now does not have as many of the nicer resorts.....we all should enjoy what they have to offer when we can get it.....

what we see this year may not be there next year

luvdisney14 said:
Does anyone know if sheraton vistana has free internet use?

Stayed there last Oct. no FREE internet but I did ask about getting high speed in the rooms...they said it was something they were looking into getting upgraded too. :confused3 but who knows when. We brought our laptops and just used dial-up at from the room.
It's a great condo anyways....going back for a week there and a week at Silver Lake :cool1: this October.

The extra tax things we were only charged that at a Mexican Resort in Cancun and it was only someting like $7.00 USD had to do with the safety deposit tax. They actually referred to that quote when they explained the charge to me. I think it's a standard term in "RCI's" exchange policy. There was never any extra charges on our florida vacation.

sorry it took so long for me to get back - I have sick.

Anyway - there are several resorts in Florida that now have a deposit type charge - that must be paid when you check in.

beachs generally - Panhandle area and ocean side area.

SA is just protecting itself - from you didn't tell me that there would be extra charges....

SA is very funny - when I did my Celebrations - I asked for a pet room - SA was so surprised that they contracted the resort (instead of their own website) - to verify the "animal friendly policy" and then feel the need to tell me twice about the extra charge..... :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter