Yo, I Got Your Chit Chat Right Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I especially like the WDW jacket hanging by the front door!

I'd forgotten about the jacket. Yep, that was a DEAL as far as Disney goes, they had those for $65, plus 15% off for Disney Visa holders (I think) at WoD.

Well, here is today's progress.

100_0105.jpg

100_0106.jpg

This door has blinds "inside" the window. I LOVE it!!

100_0107.jpg

100_0108.jpg

I think the most "chat" this thread gets is if Carol posts more photos of her home improvements.

Where is everyone these days? Are you all on chat?

I think the most "chat" this thread gets is if Carol posts more photos of her home improvements.

Where is everyone these days? Are you all on chat?

Days are made for posting, nights are made for chat! All Hail John! :happytv:

This isn't a Disney related picture, but then again this is the useless thread.

Does anybody know where/what peak this is?

canong7016bl8.jpg

Traveling. Been out of the country for the last 2 weeks. Still am, be back in Texas on the 22nd. At least for now unless they decide to extend my trip another week.

Ahh...that WAS gross! :scared1: Only didn't think a news media guy kind of deserved it? Nice to see one of them choking on their own words for a change! :laughing:

I was thinking along the same lines...we always hear BullSh** coming OUT of their mouths...its nice to see some BirdSh** going IN!!!;)

Ahhhh - had a 4 pack (no cheese, just ket.) and a few cwrinkle fries this past week med salt. They were GREAT - Can't wait to have a few Kurstles in couple weeks!!!! - Driving fast with the windows open

Well, just as an update for any of you that remember the issue I had with carpenter ants in my trailer. (sorry if you're eating lunch or something, LOL!)

It looks as if we have it taken care of. Or at least we're not seeing any more of them, of course it could be that they are dormant also. Spring will tell for sure. The better news is that we found the leak...and there was one. Bob had taken apart the dinette area, and sure enough there was some wet ply wood under the carpeting, in the outer left corner of the slide out. We were going crazy trying to find out where this thing was leaking. Turns out...when he brought the slide in, he noticed the smallest sliver of light shining through, where their shouldn't have been any. THAT is where there was a ever so slight seperation of some molding on the slide and the exact spot where the carpet was wet. At least it looks as if that's the only damage, that we can see at this point. He thinks some calking should take care of it. We'll know for sure when we have it home and can check on the leaked area more often. Hopefully it won't need anything more..but who knows. We thought perhaps some of the frame was wet...but I think it was just a damp day when we first looked at that, since it feels fine now. Going to replace the damaged plywood, as I figure that's what the ants liked..and they were probably getting in through the same crack the water was. Anyway, we are removing the trailer from our seasonal site in upstate NY, and bringing it home to Long Island. Where hopefully we will be able to do the repairs ourselves. I should say..Bob should be able to do the repairs himself. :laughing: He doesn't think the damage is extensive. I'm glad for that. We hope to do some towing next year, and will for go the seasonal site. Too much money to spend,($3,000.00) when gas was up there, we weren't making the trip of 250 miles to use it on weekends, like we used to. Time for a change. Bringin' it home, and hope to do some beach camping for a weekend or two before it gets too cold. :thumbsup2

Thanks..I want to be the only "ANT-ie"...traveling in our trailer! :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter