Yo, I Got Your Chit Chat Right Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I knew why too... I have been homicidal lately. My poor wife and kid are just staying away from me! I have been on edge, grumpy, mean, no patience, ill tempered and down right hard to live with, If I was them, I would have left me long ago. :mad:

Did everyone know:

Useless fact: The worlds largest number with a name is a Googolplexian

Courtesy of Uselessfact.com

I wish I knew why too... I have been homicidal lately. My poor wife and kid are just staying away from me! I have been on edge, grumpy, mean, no patience, ill tempered and down right hard to live with, If I was them, I would have left me long ago. :mad:

I'm sorry to hear that.....wish there was something I could say to help you out.:hug: ...I know:idea: ..I've got a 16 year old that I'd like to beat the tar out of...(dirty rat kid!)..he's 6'3" now..and I've got to stand on a chair to slap him in the face..you're a pretty tall guy..I'll let you have at him. Go ahead..he deserves it!:laughing:

Another Useless Fact:

The Walt Disney character Donald Duck's middle name is Fauntleroy.

I HOPE you mean NYC!!! I'm from Western NY State, and I don't want to be shipped back there or to NYC!

NYC is not a part of NY State to the rest of us New Yorker's. It's this territory that sucks the life out of the rest of the state!

http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb113_ZSYYYYYYOCUS&utm_id=7921

Tell me about it:rolleyes1 ....Preachin' to the choir here, Deb...It's sucking the life out of us..and we live on Long Island....which is becoming more like NYC everday. We've got to move.:furious: First..we've got to win Lotto! :thumbsup2

I wish I knew why too... I have been homicidal lately. :mad:

You are suffering from A.D.T.B (After Disney Trip Blues) There is no cure but there is a short term fix W.D.W. But this only helps leading up to and during the usage of W.D.W. Once you have used up your W.D.W you will go into withdraws and then be back to A.D.T.B. I wish I could cure you but then you would not be here on the Dis. So here is to happy days :banana: :yay: :banana:

I wish it was Adtb I think it is more of IASOFSP and no I am not going to tell you what that means, I don't want to get kicked off. It is none of you guys, it is just in general....

As a matter of fact, if it wasn't for you guys, I really would be homicidal, I swear. It is just a really bad combo of frustration, pain, remorse, annoyance, guilt, fear and loathing. LOL

Thanks guys. Sometimes a girl just needs to vent. ;)

Wish you where feeling better man. There is always the Happy Gilmore way. Find your happy place.:thumbsup2

This is my happy place! Thanks guys.

TO ALL

giveup_tn.gif

What's this lying around stuff?

Nothing's over until we decide it is!

Was it over when the Germans
bombed Pearl Harbor?

Hell, no!
And it ain't over now.

'Cause when the going gets tough...

the tough get going! Who's with me?

Let's go! Come on!

What the flop happened
to the Disboards l used to know?

Where's the spirit?

Where's the guts?

This could be the greatest board
of our lives...

but you're gonna let it be the worst.

"We're afraid to go with you, Gatordad.
We might get in trouble."

(Shouting) Just kiss my butt from now on.

Loaded, around 12k I think.... LOL

Loaded, around 12k I think.... LOL

Thats the same as our new one. I have only pulled about 6 miles and my ford just acted like it did not want to shift into high gear and do more then 60 mph with the weight behind it. How did your 6.0 do

Danngit Gatordad, now I want to pop the DVD of that movie in and watch it, but I gotta go to bed.

We are going camping this weekend, I am going to get falling down drunk, sit by a fire alongside of a nice babbling brook, and come back with an all new attitude. At least until someone does something stupid and ruin it for me. Anyone know how long it takes to fly to India? :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter