YOAMD Fake Out

TinkerbEllnor

DIS Veteran
Just returned from a great trip, no "dreams" but still very magical.

However, wanted to post a quick notice to those who get their hopes up. There are CMs wandering the parks stopping unsuspecting guests. They are carrying little electronic notepads. I got stopped twice by them, once in MGM and once in AK; and saw them in MK and Epcot. They are not part of the Dream Team, they are taking surveys. My DH was taking the kids on Triceratops Spin and saw me talking to the CM- he thought I won something and was excited. No, sorry, honey. (He didn't even know what YOAMD was until I told him)

I DID get a MUCH coveted

PIN # for discounts on a future stay:cool1:

They are the Disney Research and Statistics team. It's on their shirt so hopefully you figured it out pretty quickly.

wuv tigger- you lucky duck! All I got was a 'thank you'. I wasn't looking for a gift for doing the survey, but we are tossing around a repeat visit in the fall and a pin code would have pushed it over the edge!

vemnox- I knew ahead of time what the dream team uniform looked like (so I could keep my eyes peeled for the 'prize ninjas' as I heard them called in another post) so I knew right away the surveyors weren't part of YOAMD. However, my DH who was watching the convo from on the ride got his blood pressure up for a few minutes thinking we had won something. I got some chuckles at his expense out of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter