YOAMD fAST PASS?

disneyfanUSA

DIS Veteran
sO IIS THERE 2 TYPES OF FAST PASSES ONE THATS GOOD FOR EACH RIDE ONCE AND ONE GOOD FOR THE WHOLE DAY?? OR IS THERE JUST ONE?

Yes there are two different fast passes. The dream fast pass has one fast pass for all the fast pass rides in a park (I am not sure about the MK). The other fast pass (I think it is the golden fast pass or something) gives your group an all-day fast pass to ONE fast pass attraction (you don't get to pick the attraction).

A family who was chosen as the first family of the day for KS at AK invited me along with them. We were all given dream fast passes at the end of the ride and the family was presented with a golden fast pass to ride KS as much as they wanted for the rest of the day.

Back in March we got the dream fastpass for Epcot. We got a single fastpass for every fastpass ride in Epcot. It made the day much better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter