YOAMD screen saver.

mommyoftwinfants

DIS Veteran
anyone else download this yet????? I just did it last night and it is really neat how you put your own pictures in it. I almost started crying from seeing my boys so happy last year when we went. This morning they were like mom how did we get in that Disney commercial :laughing: .

I searched disneyworld . com and it showed no results for "screensaver".

I'd love the link, too!!

Thanks in advance!

How do you get it to work, it keeps showing me the movie (which I love) but I can't figure out how to download the screensaver.
Lesley

sorry for not replying haven't had a chance to log on all day.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyparks/en_US/index
After it loads look at tabs on the left, the last one says Dreams downloads click on it, after it loads look to the right of the page there is a tab that says disney dreams screensaver click on it, make sure that you have a different folder with the pictures that you want to be in it because you have to download the whole folder you can't just pic individual pictures. HTH

I can get to the download but once I click on it the terms of use and privacy policy is written over the top and those come up instead of the download. Anyone know how to get by these. Ive zoomed in but only pull up the terms and privacy policy.

Thanks for posting this!! I just downloaded it and it is wonderful!! I was getting all teary watching our pictures from our trip last year come up in the screensaver. My dh and girls will be so surprised when they see it!

Glad you got all teary eyed too, I thought I was the only one since no one else posted.

Be warned though that when you come out of the screen saver the last page you have open will automatically go to www.disneyworld.com, so make sure that you don't have something important up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter