YOAMD When is it over?

Actually, I remember reading in some rules somewhere that it was ending December 31, 2007. I know that they are advertising a year, but I think the official rules said December 31.

Yep, here it is in the Official Rules:

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN, PARTICIPATE OR RECEIVE PRIZES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.

The Disney Dreams Giveaway (the "Giveaway") provides participants with the chance to win prizes starting on October 1, 2006 and ending on December 31, 2007 (the "Giveaway Period"). Each person who participates and/or is awarded a prize in the Giveaway fully and unconditionally agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Magic Kingdom Productions, Inc. ("Sponsor") and Creata (USA) Inc. ("Creata"), the administering agency for the Giveaway, which shall be final, binding and conclusive in all matters relating to this Giveaway.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyparks/en_US/index?name=YOMDRulesPage

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter