YOMD and Handicapped Question?

luvmarypoppins

<font color=darkorchid>I am debating whether to pu
I am just wondering about this. I had posted previously that we went and didnt get any dreams but saw some. I have been reading about where people get dreams and yes they are fair as they are computer generated but I am just wondering if someone in a wheelchair, like me, who uses it more to rest and sits out a lot of rides due to my bad back would ever get a dream, because alot of people say like star tours etc. I would be interested to hear if any handicapped visitors have had dreams come true.

If you avoid all rides, then I do think your chances are limited. However there is no "concentration" of Dreams on intense rides. We won ours on the Haunted Mansion. I spoke with others that got them at Small World and PhilharMagic.

FWIW, my DH is an amputee, but does not use a wheelchair. I don't do roller coasters or any motion sickness inducing rides either.

From my understanding along with the dream team the CM's are given a "dream" to give away with instructions. Example: Give this to a 9yr old boy between 12 and 1230 today or "give this to the people coming off its a small world at 215pm" ect ect ect. These are generated by an independant company so there is no chance of people saying that Disney was targeting certain people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter