YOMD refillable mug

Here you go! I was too lazy to go to the kitchen and actually take a picture of ours, but this might give you an idea. (Although, these are pictures of our mugs and my daughter, don't think I just have random pictures of mugs laying around!)The handles come in blue too, and maybe another color, I don't remember. They sold both colors at Pop Century.

Armindamug.jpg

mugcloser.jpg

Are the cups only for use at the resorts? We are staying offsite and would love to use them if they can be purchased/used at the parks

They are only for use at the resorts (supposed to be only for the same trip, too--there have been many 'ethical' debates over these cups on other Disney boards).

Are the cups only for use at the resorts? We are staying offsite and would love to use them if they can be purchased/used at the parks

You don't have to be staying in the hotel to buy them, but they can only be used in the resorts. We weren't actually staying at Pop Century when we bought the cups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter