You bet your aft we had a good time! A Wonder trip report Update 12/30 p.59-611

I figured you were waiting for M to find your photos. No rush from my end :) I know things have been busy.

i found them. Now it's a matter of writing it all out. :goodvibes

When I got back from the last trip, I wrote bullet points by day at the end of the TR document. It's helping out because I forgot little details like when Fran practiced her clarinet in the stateroom.

Hi all. I am back finally with an update. Maybe not the exact update you were all waiting for and for that I am so sorry. Some of the details of the crazies escape me now so I have a text into Pam. What I can tell you is that on the day at CC I saw the AC and the ACSO totally hammered getting more drinks from the drink shack on CC, the family section. Little did I know the ACSO was charging drinks to the room without permission and/or using a credit card that was not theirs. The rest will unfold later that night.

It was basically a day of fun in the sun. The water was chilly but the sun was warm. It was full of friends and laughing and Konk Koolers. Joshua had a blast with his buddies and I had a blast with mine. It was an all around spectacular day.

Like Pam said the minor and her friend played with Joshua and his friends for a good few hours without the mother to be seen. It was really quite sad. But enough with the downer details on to some gorgeous pics of CC.

Joshua and I had planned to do the CC 5K but we didn't make it. What we really needed was some sleep. We had been go go go the entire cruise and today were were tired. We were also very excited. As luck would have it, we pulled up to CC and were on the CC side. I cannot believe I didn't take a photo but don't worry, I did once we got back to the cabin after our amazing day. Without further build up: CC! :cloud9:

Continued in next post.....

When I got back from the last trip, I wrote bullet points by day at the end of the TR document. It's helping out because I forgot little details like when Fran practiced her clarinet in the stateroom.

I am kicking myself! Fortunately Pam kept a journal of sorts soon she may be able ti fill in the blanks. :goodvibes

CC looks amazing as it snows here. Is that a Konk Kooler in your hand?

Joshua looks like he is having a blast!

Jill in CO

CC looks amazing as it snows here. Is that a Konk Kooler in your hand?

Joshua looks like he is having a blast!

Jill in CO

Yes that's a Konk Kooler in hand. It's still snowing here and it's also very windy. I finally lit a few candles as the lights keep flickering.

Joshua had a ball that day!

Yes that's a Konk Kooler in hand. It's still snowing here and it's also very windy. I finally lit a few candles as the lights keep flickering.

Joshua had a ball that day!

Very nice. After last week, I could spend the next week on CC drinking several Konk Koolers. :)

Jill in CO

So I'll help jog your memory, it looks like Josh did a bike ride. Where?

Did he go out to the island slides?

How the heck were they hammered that early in the morning?????? They must have started in their cabin!

Very nice. After last week, I could spend the next week on CC drinking several Konk Koolers. :)

Jill in CO

I hear you my friend. :hug: Sun and booze both sound lovely right now. Too bad we couldn't have ditched out of work the rest of 2014.​

I hear you my friend. :hug: Sun and booze both sound lovely right now. Too bad we couldn't have ditched out of work the rest of 2014.​

Amen sister! I didn't tell you guys the most of it...saving that for therapy next week. :)

Jill in CO

So I'll help jog your memory, it looks like Josh did a bike ride. Where?

Did he go out to the island slides?

How the heck were they hammered that early in the morning?????? They must have started in their cabin!

:goodvibes He did go on the slides at Pelican Plunge with his girl friends. The water was too cold for me to do more than dip or float but they had a blast.

We rented the kids bikes and he also rode the island with his friends. He was very independent that day on CC. :thumbsup2 They said you get them for an hour but when we got them, the CMs were very laid back about the time.

They were hammered about lunch time. The first Konk we had delivered but then I went to the bar and that's where I saw them. She had to have been popping Benzos or something. She was hammered. He was sloppy.​

:goodvibes He did go on the slides at Pelican Plunge with his girl friends. The water was too cold for me to do more than dip or float but they had a blast.

We rented the kids bikes and he also rode the island with his friends. He was very independent that day on CC. :thumbsup2 They said you get them for an hour but when we got them, the CMs were very laid back about the time.

They were hammered about lunch time. The first Konk we had delivered but then I went to the bar and that's where I saw them. She had to have been popping Benzos or something. She was hammered. He was sloppy.​

Im glad that Josh enjoyed the play things. I can't believe that they got that hammered so early. I enjoy my drinks burbs definitely pace myself!

Im glad that Josh enjoyed the play things. I can't believe that they got that hammered so early. I enjoy my drinks burbs definitely pace myself!

I like a good daytime drink for sure and when it's just M and I on the beaches in Mexico I like a few drinks but there were tons of kids on CC. Its not even that they were hammered but they were still hammered. I can't imagine the SO drew a sober breathe after the first night which again, isn't a huge deal but he was traveling with kids, young impressionable kids. :sad1:

Joshua LOVED CC. He still talks about it and can't wait to go back. :dance3: I'd love to try Serenity Bay next time too. If the 5 of us make it back to CC, M and I will check it out. Pam said it was awesome and the food over there looked fabulous. Our food was really delicious too. I am surprised I didn't get a lunch pic. :blush:

I am thinking of doing Disneyland trip report after I wrap this up. :upsidedow Reports make the time between trips more manageable.

How's Fran feeling? :goodvibes

Love a pic heavy post, especially CC! The water just looks so amazing :cloud9: Wowzers on the ACs still being blitzed! Like you guys I love myself a daytime vacation drink, but to be continually hammered? Ugh! So did Josh like the Edge?

Love a pic heavy post, especially CC! The water just looks so amazing :cloud9: Wowzers on the ACs still being blitzed! Like you guys I love myself a daytime vacation drink, but to be continually hammered? Ugh! So did Josh like the Edge?

He didn't love the club. :( He spent very little time in it. He loved the sports deck and running all over the ship with his friends but wasn't a big fan of the club. It looked super cool to me but it just wasn't his thing. I think maybe if he had friends from the beginning in there but there seem to already be a clique which turned him right off.

Pic heavy is all I have when my memory fails me. ;) :rotfl2:

I love it I love it I love it!!! Let me go back right now please! :flower3:

You seriously got some great pictures. I love that place :lovestruc that was such a fun relaxing day. Only thing that could have been better was warmer water but the kids enjoyed it and that's what matters most.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter