You First Benefit

tstottle

Mouseketeer
Hello! Am I correct that you only get YouFirst member benefits if you stay more than once a year? I think I was told this by a You First rep. Last time we came to Universal, we stayed at Royal Pacific and I signed up...didn't get any benefits because it was my first visit, then this year (a couple years later) I was all excited to get some perks but my account was totally gone. When I called they said that they purge them if they are not used for a while, and you have to stay more than once per year to get any benefits. True?

If so, if we only go to Universal every 1-2 years, never more than once a year, and don't stay in any Loews hotels anywhre else, there doesn't seem to be any reason to sign up, right?

Thanks!

if your stay is for 5 days or more, you earn two credits towards the yearly stay.

after your second earned "stay", you will be at blue level and do get some perks.

YouFirst loyalty program is free
any loews hotel you stay out will be a credit in the program.
doesn't have to be the orlando hotels, but any of the loews.

yes
per calendar year.

might as well sign up for it.
if you stay for 5 nights, the next year you can get the benefit perks

and you will get mailings from Loews on any specials.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter