You guys are gonna LOVE this...a new WDW video/DVD....

PandyPaws

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I just picked this up today at one of the MGM giftshops. I had glanced at it a few times these past two days, but assumed by the picture on the front that it was just a Disney cartoon for the holidays. I happened to pick one up today to get a better look and I was quite suprised! It's called:

The Magic of Christmas at Walt Disney World

I just watched it, and I was quite pleased :) It opens with Santa, reading a letter from a little girl, asking if he will be able to find her on Christmas since she will be at Disney World :) Santa writes a reply, and thus goes into a narration of all the holiday happenings around WDW. It shows Mickey and friends getting the decorations from the warehouse, the Magic Kingdom, the parade, some wonderful shots at Epcot, some resorts, and of course the Osborne lights.

It's kind of short, only 25 minutes plus an extra section on the Osborne lights, but I think it makes a wonderful keepsake souvenir from WDW at holiday time :)

Now this is just what we need, a personal shopper! She goes to the store, she picks the right item, she gives us a review, and she stays up really late to post the info for us. What a gal! By the time I get there, I will have my list of what I will be buying very full.

Thanks, Donna. Hope you are having fun and keeping warm. It looks like it will be Not shorts weather when I get there next week.

Oh COOL! I've gotta get that!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter