You know when you're a Disney fan when...

jazzkitten

Mouseketeer
You know you're a Disney fan when the Ebola virus is a hidden Mickey.

Don't mean to be offensive, but thought people on this board might relate.

I agree -- does look like Mickey.
And sometimes, like with ebola, laughter and humor helps alleviate fear.
Thanks for the chuckle.

DH and I have been thinking the same thing every time we see that picture!

(And for those who say it's offensive, I don't think we're making light of anything other than the fact that we see Mickeys in everyday objects that non-Disney peeps wouldn't notice.)

I just made this same comment to my husband last night. I think I see hidden Mickey's in everything lately! :)

So glad someone else sees it. I told DH the other day, but he missed it and the picture didn't come back on. I have to find it to show him...he isn't much of a news-watcher.

I was looking up stuff about if others were worried about this and came upon this here. Ok yes it looks like it lol, now back to seeing if any one else was worried about it I have a trip coming up and am getting paranoid about it.
Looking for small things to take and do to help keep my 3 at least healthy.

No, I wouldn't worry about ebola, but other things like cold and flu germs, yes. CDC says that Ebola virus doesn't stay alive for long on surfaces. It is supposedly only contagious when people are showing symptoms and the first symptom is a sudden high fever. I don't think someone feeling that ill would be riding Star Tours or anything else for that matter. However, people who have contracted a cold or flu are commonly contagious for about 24 hours before they start feeling ill so they could enjoy a full day of Disney pleasure while spreading their disease. Yuck. As a parent, I always keep sanitizing hand and surface wipes with me. To make you feel more at ease, you can wipe your child's and your hands after going on a ride or touching stuff. I've noticed that you actually don't touch a lot of surfaces at Disneyland except when on rides and restaurants are kept pretty clean. Restrooms are usually clean too, but sometimes children touch a lot of potentially contaminated surfaces unnecessarily, like handrails, etc. just wash your hands before you eat, use those wipes, and refrain from touching your face a lot.

leakoct2014009_zpsaa5a75e7.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter