You know you are Disney obsessed when...

PearlySwan

"I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread so
So it's finally happened. I dreamed that we were at WDW in Epcot and we all got to ride Soarin' as many times as we wanted without a line. :cloud9: It's no surprise because last night my husband, kids, and I were reminiscing about our family trip to WDW this past summer. My daughter shared that she had had a dream about staying in Cinderella's Castle too. So it's official we are a Disney obsessed family, my daughter and I more so since we are actually dreaming about WDW!

Q: When did you realize you were Disney obsessed too?

You know you are obsessed when...

You start your countdown clock on your computer at least 100 days in advance and feel the need to periodically update your status on Facebook so that all your friends know exactly how much time (down to the second) until your trip. :rolleyes1

When you are an annual pass holder and you aren't even living in the bloody country! The master bedroom at home is decorated like Pirates of the Carribean and the only thing I collect are Disney Movies princess:

....when you obsessively buy Mickey things for the kids even after you swore you'd swear off on spending all that money.

when you start buying disney items for the kids for christmas and your trip is not until May.

....when friends, far away family memebers, neighbours, etc ask you to help them plan their Disney vacation ! :love:

... when you know all the acronyms for Disney. AKL, CM, SSR, POFQ, etc. :cool2:

When most of your home decor has a Disney theme to it. Our phone is even Disney.

When your husband gives you a 3 diamond eternity ring for your anniversary and you ask him if he can have the two outer diamonds set up a little higher so they will look like ears!!!:confused3 (can't believe he didn't think of that in the first place!!!)

In the morning, before I drink my first cup of coffe, I Open my computer to see whats new at the disboards........
Sara

when you have to check several Disney websites daily, listen to 4 different Disney podcasts a week, listen strictly to Disney music in your car and in your house, have your lanyard hanging on your bathroom door, and need a reservation on the books, even if it's a year away! I won't apologize for being obsessed, I call it a passion, and it positively benefits my family!

when the family was asked at a church learning session to draw a pictures of the family and unbeknownst to each other, every one of us drew ME with mickey ears on!

When your friends get annoyed because the only thing you talk about on Twitter is Disney, Disney, Disney! (Oh, well! They'll have to deal!) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter