You know you have too much stuff when ....

YesDear

<font color=red>Admired by the Tag Fairy for such
It takes two plus cases to bring all your photo stuff to WDW.

I am leaving for WDW Friday for a 10 day trip with DW, DS, DDIL, her parents, her brother and fiance. First trip as a merged family. DS and DIL married about 2.5 yrs. They currently living in Southern California but moving back within the month. Everyone has been give a camera assignment. We are coming from 4 different directions and everyone is to take pictures of packing and getting ready to leave. DS also is a photographer. He is bringing his stuff.

I am bringing all the lenses I have he wants to use. He shoots a Nikon D200 and I am bringing my D300 for him to use. He wants to use my 18-200 and 10.5. I am also taking a D100 that has been converted to IR just to play with. Will also bring my D800 and D4. I will bring the 14-24, 24-70, 70-200, 28-300, 50mm1.4 and 1.4 tele converter.

We are staying at a villa at Bay Lake. Since I will have a group driving and I will have a chance to take some portraits, I am also bringing SB-800, SB900 and SB-910 with a few light stands and a Wescott Apollo 28inch softbox. (Inlaws are driving so they get that stuff).

All the camera bodies and lenses will go with me in a think tank airport security case on the plane. I pray they do not weigh it! The chargers, pocket wizards, flashes, and that kind of stuff is going in a pelican case that will be checked luggage. I will put the travel tripod and monopod in my suitcase. That is not to mention the go pros and stuff that goes with them

This is a once in a lifetime trip for all of us to be together and I know I am taking too much stuff but when you add the video capabilities of the D800 and D4 you do not want to say only if I had had it with me.

I know I have too much stuff but it sure is fun! Who cares about clothes!!!

WOW! I need to let my DH read your post since he thought I brought a lot of stuff! LOL! Have a great trip!

Boy that's a lot of stuff. I would like to own that D800 and the lenses you have but my wife would disown me once the bill came in.

lol, lots o stuff is right! We may cross paths if u go to MNSSHP! This is our first tme flying, and are trying to keep the trip simple! Only bringing a little gear... :(

I'm going to think of you next time I pack my own very heavy bag. Maybe it will seem lighter! :lmao:

Have an awesome trip. I hope you'll share some shots when you get back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter