You Might Be A Disney/Fort Freak If...

If you ask for the dollar store mgr. because they sold out of mickey stickers before you were able to buy some. :rolleyes1

You might be a FW freak if you build a special mickey head light post just to take it to FW. (I really need to build one.)

You might be a "Fort Freak" if the only place you use your motor home is at FtW!!

You might be a "Fort Freak" if you build a house close enough to FtW to take your bikes (or cart) over one or two times a week for just a day trip, and you still have a MH to stay at FtW because a day trip just isn't the same.

You might be a "Fort Freak" if you consider it an emergency to stay at FtW and charge the stay on your "emergency only" Visa card (because you don't have any money left over after making the payment on the MH that only goes to FtW). (Now that's just toooo freaky & I don't care where you're from! Larry the Cable Guy Humor)

You might be a "Fort Freak" if your 3 year old MH only has 450 miles on it because the only place you drive it to is FtW.

You might be a FW freak if you build a special mickey head light post just to take it to FW. (I really need to build one.)

To go along with this idea, ...if you drive to 4 differnt home depots, 5 lowes and a couple of lighting stores just to find the parts to build the lamp post.... lol P.S. lone star pm me I came up with a great way to build one that comes apart to put it in camper.

John

another one.... if the best thing that happened to you today, is that the dis camping board is running awesome and you hope it stays that way...

You might be a Disney Freak if you have spent more $$$ doing Disney than your house is worth :cool1: :cool1: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Larry

Ya'll ever think of getting counseling for these apparent problems. I've heard that Rog spends a lot of time in the bathroom reading Mickey Mouse comic books.

You want to claim Ft. Wilderness as your home resort for DVC, so that you can get priority booking and save on campsite fees!

Sue in Texas
...who chose Old Key West instead...wonder if we'll ever actually stay there?

You might be a Fort Freak when the grand gathering CM's know you by name when you call at least daily trying to extend your Christmas reservation at the Fort...not worried about WDW...but panicked about not enough time at the fort. "Mrs. M., it's me - "O", I've helped you three times this week. True story.

You might be a Fort Freak if you find yourself shaking your head in pity when you overhear others planning their WDW trip and are staying in a resort and not at the Fort....what a shame.

You might be a Fort Freak when your Mickey Lamp Post can be stored by parts in it's own storage area, next to the Mickey head painted satellite dish. When you camp at other parks, you find yourself staring at the lamp post, whistling a little fort tune and sighing.

You might be a Fort Freak when Chip and Dale are your favorite characters.

This is fun.

...You might be a Fort Freak if you find yourself shaking your head in pity when you overhear others planning their WDW trip and are staying in a resort and not at the Fort....what a shame.

And they even own an RV!!!!! I don't get that at all!

Sue in Texas

You might be a FW freak if you bought a golf cart to take to FW and you dont even play golf.

You might be a FW freak if you bought a trailer just to take your golf cart to FW on that is not good for anything else.

You want to claim Ft. Wilderness as your home resort for DVC, so that you can get priority booking and save on campsite fees!
:thumbsup2 Me, too!

You might be a FW freak if you bought a golf cart to take to FW and you dont even play golf.
And paint it Lime Green!

....the plate on your motorhome is IRVDSNY and there is a big 3M reflective tape Mickey head on the back.

Your doctor puts you on anxiety medication 2 months before your trip and something for depression after you get home

You might be a FW freak if every time you here a air horn you thank there is a boat going to MK.

You might be a FW freak if every time you here a air horn you thank there is a boat going to MK.

Maybe it's all the clearing that has been done, but this is the first time we could hear IIRC the Water Pageant and the boat horns from the 1600 loop as long as you were outside.

Larry

I kwym. I never heard of a hidden mickey until I found this board.

My dh wonders how I can spend HOURS reading trip reports from people I have never even met. :confused3

I'm going to actually make my ADR's at the 120 mark, I am just hoping the EMH are released by then so I can figure out which days we will be at which park. We are going to do the parks 6 of the 12 nights we are there and I would love to do it every other day. We are late night people, not early risers so we want to do the late hours when possible.

My Dh never understands how I refer to the Dissers as my friends from the boards, he's like you've never met them right?

By the way we will be at the fort the same time as you this year, we will get there on the 26th though, and I already have all my ADR planned out.

You might be a Disney Freak if when the girl at the drive thru hands you your drinks and your DD says "MOM, the cups make a mickey head!" The girl at the drive thru just didn't understand.
36_1_6.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter