You never know who might want to buy your work

saturndb

I'm Dave and I approved this Post.
You never know who might want to buy your work. I had gone to the GM Heritage center and took some pictures and then did a little post processing to them. I showed them to friends and co workers who liked them and they said i should send them to GM. Well I decided why not and sent them a link to some of the images and they repsonded back buy saying they wanted to buy them! :cool1:
I just worked out the details and soon I'll have some green, just in time for the holidays.

Link to the pictures:
http://life-captured.smugmug.com/Other/GM-Heritage-Cars/13910499_Fykt8

You never know who might want to buy your work. I had gone to the GM Heritage center and took some pictures and then did a little post processing to them. I showed them to friends and co workers who liked them and they said i should send them to GM. Well I decided why not and sent them a link to some of the images and they repsonded back buy saying they wanted to buy them! :cool1:
I just worked out the details and soon I'll have some green, just in time for the holidays.

Link to the pictures:
http://life-captured.smugmug.com/Other/GM-Heritage-Cars/13910499_Fykt8

that's awesome, congratulations

Wow! Great job and great shots, I can see why they wanted to buy them. Any chance they'll throw in a car to sweeten the pot? :thumbsup2

If you are intersted in getting more shots..... perhaps you should use this as an opportunity to let them know you would like do some more photography work for them.

Ask them if you can have access to some of the other places/cars that you would like to get shots of.

I'd figure out a way to put all that into a letter that sounds more comprehensible than my babble and send it on it's merry way.

Go For It!!! :thumbsup2

Good luck,
Marlton Mom

If you are intersted in getting more shots..... perhaps you should use this as an opportunity to let them know you would like do some more photography work for them.

Ask them if you can have access to some of the other places/cars that you would like to get shots of.

I'd figure out a way to put all that into a letter that sounds more comprehensible than my babble and send it on it's merry way.

Go For It!!! :thumbsup2

Good luck,
Marlton Mom

I had that put into the term of the sale. I get to go back to the center, with advance notice and I am sure they would love to buy them. Also they are doing a story about me on their website about the pics and myself

I had that put into the term of the sale. I get to go back to the center, with advance notice and I am sure they would love to buy them. Also they are doing a story about me on their website about the pics and myself

Sweet. The story keeps getting better and better. Nice job!

Back in 2006 I took numerous pictures of Beyonce at the MGK. I posted a bunch of them on DPR and about 30 minutes later I got a few emails from the National Enquirer. They wanted to buy one of the pictures for a substantial amount of money. I sold it and the picture ran in pretty much every newspaper and gossip rag. That picture paid for my vacation, the new lens I used to take it, and more.

Do a google search on "beyonce wig glue" to see why. I'm not allowed to post the picture I sold anymore, but here is another one from the event.

DSC_3624.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter