You think of a wonderful thought ... PTR

aha! Love the trunki! That's so cute.

Have you tried ebay? I'll keep an eye out for you.

Don't be ashamed to admit you want it really, lol I quite like the ladybird one!

x

Ha ha I would have the Bee one I love it! Dave can have the Gruffalo!

I did just look on ebay I found 3, 2 local pick up only and no where near us and 3rd one was so damaged :sad:

We love the muppets here in our house (especially the Christmas carol) Its my ringtone and Elsie just loves to bop to the theme tune. So when Cravendale were advertising the Kermit back pack I knew Dave and I (even Elsie once she turned one and was now a big girl drinking, big girls milk) had to start drinking Cravendale.

Well any way he arrived this morning! Elsie is in love! He is so soft! She has gone to bed for a nap with him! (I took the straps off they are removable)

kermitbag.jpg

I will add a picture of them together when she wakes up :cloud9:

Only 56 days till the Muppets is released on DVD :woohoo:

Hi looking forward to reading the rest of your PTR!

I'm the same as your little girl, it's my first trip too, just a little bit older :rotfl:

We're flying with virgin too, and I'm ready excited about it lol

Aw your daughter is so cute! You are going to have an awesome holiday!! Hope you find the Trunki you're searching for! Love the Kermit backpack! :)

Hi looking forward to reading the rest of your PTR!

I'm the same as your little girl, it's my first trip too, just a little bit older :rotfl:

We're flying with virgin too, and I'm ready excited about it lol

Aw she is a very lucky little Princess lol!

Aw your daughter is so cute! You are going to have an awesome holiday!! Hope you find the Trunki you're searching for! Love the Kermit backpack! :)

Aw thank you! :cutie:

I hope so too no luck so far though! :worried:

She loves her back pack too! We use him as her snack pack at the moment :hyper:

Your wee girl is just adorable!!

I've always fancied the Bee Trunki, but not sure how I could get away with it :confused3 never mind...!!!

Good luck in the quest to find the Trunki, what about amazon? or Tesco online? Not sure if they are any use but I usually find the strangest of things at Tesco online!!

Your wee girl is just adorable!!

I've always fancied the Bee Trunki, but not sure how I could get away with it :confused3 never mind...!!!

Good luck in the quest to find the Trunki, what about amazon? or Tesco online? Not sure if they are any use but I usually find the strangest of things at Tesco online!!

Aw thank you! She thinks she is too!

The Trunki we are looking for was a limited edition in 2008 so we are only finding them used at the moment :( and all quiet bad condition! There is a brand new one on Ebay it has 3 days left and already £40.00 and £6.50 postage :confused3

I am sure you all have that thought "I cant to go" or "I can't wait till" Well I think I am driving every one mad with mine so I thought I would share mine here!

So today' I cant wait till I get to have some Minute Maid Pink Lemonade

pinklemoand.jpg

I love the stuff! I wonder if there are any Pink Lemonade cocktail :faint:

What is your favourite drink?

ohh i've not seen that before have to try some in april:thumbsup2
how is the trunki serch going hope you manage to get one xx:goodvibes

ohh i've not seen that before have to try some in april:thumbsup2
how is the trunki serch going hope you manage to get one xx:goodvibes

No still watching the brand new one on ebay it is already £40.00 and doesnt end till Saturday :faint:

As you can see from my ticker a trip to Disneyland Paris has been booked!

Excited? Oh yes we are!

Just wanted to share some excitement with you all!

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Needing to escape the real world so I thought I would add our Disneyland Paris plans to cheer myself up :thumbsup2

The Cast

You already know about me, Dave and Elsie so I'll just introduce the rest of them!

Mum

100_2721-1.jpg

I get my organisation and planning from her she is my inspiration! Love you Mum!

Dad

IMG_0465-1.jpg

The driver! Along with his sat nav of course! Best dad ever has done so much for Dave, Elsie and I!

Sammi

300419_10150328302422591_511407590_8061231_1066118635_n.jpg

My best friend (can also be my enemy lol!)

Dave

IMG_0683.jpg

The newest edition to the family! I have known Dave for quiet some time we went to school together and luckily we were friends at school or that could be awkward! LOL

We will be there for Daves birthday this year so watch out Dave! :rotfl:

Mum and I received the email from Sky claiming they had 2 nights in Davy Crockett for £299 including ferry crossing overlapping the dates we had free tickets! That's less then £25 each :) But of course 2 nights isn't enough! They didn't have 3 nights though with our free ticket date so mum and dad spent I think most of one evening trying to find a good deal! They did very well! £399 for 3 nights in Davy Crockett again including ferry. Our tickets aren't for these dates but we have found out we can change the date for £7 each! Bargain Dave will also get a free ticket for his birthday and we are saving our clubcard points for some extra tickets.

So you know the who, the where and the how but when

September 25th

Very excited! The Disney costumes are being decided and the temptation to shop is very strong :rotfl:

Any way I feel much happier after my little Disney talk/planning.

Thank you Disboards! :lovestruc

What?! You're going to Paris? And you didn't invite me? :rotfl:

I'm very jealous my dear, and I can't wait to hear all about it!

:goodvibes
xxx

What?! You're going to Paris? And you didn't invite me? :rotfl:

I'm very jealous my dear, and I can't wait to hear all about it!

:goodvibes
xxx

lol! Sorry hun I thought about it but with it being so close to your WDW holiday I thought you would be very busy lol!

Sorry! xxx

lol! Sorry hun I thought about it but with it being so close to your WDW holiday I thought you would be very busy lol!

Sorry! xxx

Aw don't worry sweet! Next time ::yes:: :thumbsup2 I'm already half planning a DLRP trip for August next year hehe!

And yes, I have a wedding to go to that weekend, so I probably should stay in the UK! :rotfl:

xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter