You-Tube Video of my family!!!

"Cinder" Ella's Mom

DIS Veteran
My family and I were chosen a year ago to open the MK. We have amazing pictures. Today here on the Dis I read a post of someone's suggesting a Diser look on You-tube for parade video. On a whim I searched for MK openings. There were lots and most had no dates. I tried two. The second one was us!!!!! The woman who took the video must be a Diser. She was in the video and was choked up watching the opening ceremony. Carey L., if you are out there, thank you so much for posting that previous video! I can't believe I found it! My family and I are so excited to relive that amazing memory!!!

That is so cool that you found it! YouTube and everyone who posts videos are amazing!

That's so cool. We were in the Animal Kingdom parade on September 24, 2013 so I just tried looking but didn't see anything :(

That is awesome that you found a video! We opened the MK last year on 9/2/2012 and I would love to find pictures or a video out there somewhere. It was such a great experience!

[QUOTE="Cinder" Ella's Mom;49750774]My family and I were chosen a year ago to open the MK. We have amazing pictures. Today here on the Dis I read a post of someone's suggesting a Diser look on You-tube for parade video. On a whim I searched for MK openings. There were lots and most had no dates. I tried two. The second one was us!!!!! The woman who took the video must be a Diser. She was in the video and was choked up watching the opening ceremony. Carey L., if you are out there, thank you so much for posting that previous video! I can't believe I found it! My family and I are so excited to relive that amazing memory!!![/QUOTE]

That's so great you found it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter