You won't believe what happened on our last visit home

bavaria said:
Save the story in your 'funny travel stories' folder in your brain - they come in handy for amusing people if you ever find yourself in a worse travel situation!!

I agree...might not have been so funny at the time....but will become a great story to tell :rotfl2:

I still cant believe the other family didnt notice...maybe I leave too much 'junk' in the cars :confused3

Thanks for the laugh

Angela

BWV's misplaced our rental a couple of years ago also. DH rented a van to get to BW from MCO when his flight came in late and the limo company couldn't pick him up. We used Disney transportation all weekend until check out. We arrived at the valet stand with all our luggage and they couldn't find the keys. Eventually they located the van. They still couldn't find the keys so the manager took down the rental information and we were driven to MCO in a DVC van. I guess Disney took care of everything from there because we never heard anything from the rental company.

We got the wrong car in Hawaii once. Same make and color. The only reason why we noticed was the cooler in the back seat. Checked the contract in the glove box and sure enough, it wasn't ours.

Valet acted as if it was no big deal. I asked them if it would be if our car was not in the lot and I called the police reporting a stolen car.......That got their attention!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter