Your Celeb Sightings?

Ooh, I like that this thread has been resurrected.

My first ever day in costume, my group apparently walked by Pierce Brosnan in DCA. I only noticed the plaid, and I remember thinking how awesome it was to see fellow CMs in the park (yeah, that's how new I was, lol).

Another time, I saw Angela from The Office just hanging out by one of the queues for the ticket booths.

In March, our group was right behind Mark Ballas (Dancing with the Stars) on TSMM. My friend freaked out and practically jumped over the railing to tell me who it was. Once we were off the attraction, he took off after them (it was a plaid and a gorgeous girl with Mark), got his autograph, and a picture. Apparently, he was a really nice guy.

I've never seen anyone, but my brother and sister saw Jason Segel last year. Of course I didn't go with them on that trip!

Just got back last night. On Wednesday (4/27) we walked past the Castle and noticed they were getting ready to film something.

IMG_1352-1.jpg

I asked a security guy what was going on and he said they were filming something for AFV. This CM was waiting for the cue to hand balloons to the guests chosen to walk through the castle during the filming.

IMG_1360-1.jpg

Tom Bergeron walked past the crowd gathered at the rope before the filming. We watched it all, but we couldn't hear a thing even though we were right in front up against the rope. Still a fun experience!

IMG_1357-1.jpg

On the way to Disney...last September ... we saw Alec Baldwin in the Acela lounge...The receptionist asked him if he wanted a private room...he refused and started to converse with an elderly couple...He talked and took pics with them for over a half hour...I felt he would of giving us pics and autographs too....However...if you saw the joy on the elderly couple... getting such special treatment ...you just felt it wasn't right to intrude. Alec was truly awesome.:worship:

Ooh I have one! We saw Kobe a couple of years ago by Space Mtn. I can't remember if he had a plaid coat with him or not...though I'm sure he had some kind of security. I'm sure it's pretty hard to blend in when you are that tall! lol :rotfl:

2 of the days of our 4 day Christmas 2010 trip were apparantly also John Stamos's Christmas vacation. He also seemed to be using the same touring plan since everywhere we went we heard John was "just there" just people talking as if he had just walked away...never did see him though.

2 of the days of our 4 day Christmas 2010 trip were apparantly also John Stamos's Christmas vacation. He also seemed to be using the same touring plan since everywhere we went we heard John was "just there" just people talking as if he had just walked away...never did see him though.

Neat-O. For those who don't know he's apparently a HUUUUGE Disneyland fan. Based on interviews he's said to have a room dedicated to Disney goods, and even owns the letter "D" from one of the older DISNEYLAND Harbor Blvd. marquee signs. And he's a Howard Stern show regular :banana: ! (Yes, I'm a fan :hippie:).

Just minutes ago my friend Sara spoke to Jodie Foster.

Jodie Foster was in a shop with a plaid tour guide. While not taking pictures they were able to talk a minute.

Sara's remarks.

She has an accent.
She is tiny like a mouse.
I will never wash the hand I shook hers with.

Just minutes ago my friend Sara spoke to Jodie Foster.

Jodie Foster was in a shop with a plaid tour guide. While not taking pictures they were able to talk a minute.

Sara's remarks.

She has an accent.
She is tiny like a mouse.
I will never wash the hand I shook hers with.

:laughing: I love her remarks on the encounter!
How cool that she was able to speak with her, even if just for a moment!

:laughing: I love her remarks on the encounter!
How cool that she was able to speak with her, even if just for a moment!

She sounded very excited. I had to ask her to take a breath and then repeat it.

Neat-O. For those who don't know he's apparently a HUUUUGE Disneyland fan. Based on interviews he's said to have a room dedicated to Disney goods, and even owns the letter "D" from one of the older DISNEYLAND Harbor Blvd. marquee signs. And he's a Howard Stern show regular :banana: ! (Yes, I'm a fan :hippie:).

Grim_Grinning_Girl - I kind of think of John as Howard's (and Ralph's!) friend more now than I think of him as a "show regular." In fact, he is rarely on the show anymore - I think we hear more about John and who has seen him or heard from him than we actually hear him on the show (unfortunately)!

Initially I had heard that John owned the entire original Disneyland sign - not just the "D." This was a long time ago that I read that - he supposedly had it for years. But now, currently, the reports seem to indicate that he either only owns the "D" or maybe that only the "D" can be seen by passersby. Could he have sold the other letters? Maybe he just has the "D" in a place where it can be seen and the other letters are stashed away, out of sight?

What is funny is that, not long ago (probably in the last few months) one of the local morning news shows (Good Day, L.A.) had their helicopter guy flying around, getting shots of people's backyards or property (every morning news show has a helicopter person). That's one of their occasional segments - they find a property that looks interesting from above and they shoot it from overhead but you never know who the owners are. Sometimes it's a junk heap; sometimes it's a mansion. So they found a backyard with the giant "D" in it! Instantly, when I saw it I thought, "That's the Disneyland 'D' - it must be John Stamos' house. They are now showing John Stamos' property on the news!" But the way the helicopter guy was talking, I don't think he realized whose house he was shooting. He just thought he found an interesting backyard with a giant "D" in it.

One of the hosts of Good Day, L.A. is Jillian Barberie. She knows John Stamos, but she was sitting there quietly while the helicopter guy showed the house with the giant "D" on the news, and it made me wonder if Jillian knew whose house it was and was staying silent (for obvious reasons), or if she really didn't know.

John Stamos takes all of his dates to Disneyland, too, apparently - most of the girls who went out with him (pre-Rebecca) have said that he took them to Disneyland on first or second dates. I'm sure he still does that now when he gets a new girlfriend....although, given how many girlfriends he is reported to have year-round, well let's just say John is probably at Disneyland a whole LOT!:rotfl2::rotfl2:;)

I bumped into Tony Baxter at the Walt Disney Museum on the 17th. The cool part was, he actually remembered me from the D23 event in May! :cool2:

I saw Kevin Jonas and his wife with TWO plaids walking in the exit of Indiana Jones. I remember thinking that if Kevin gets two plaids then Nick or Joe must get a dozen! :rotfl2:

I also saw Scott MacIntyre from season 8 of American Idol by Thunder Mountain on one of my first trips to Disneyland. I didn't try to high five him like Ryan Seacrest:
american_idol_blind_high_five.jpg

I wasn't there to witness, but I have seen a picture of The Rock on Splash Mountain

ff2c0a4a-5f32-41b2-a365-196969471ed6.jpg

And Harrison Ford on Space Mountain

tumblr_loaccjfWMa1qdlf1oo1_500.jpg

My 4 year old son and I rode Tower of Terror with Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox back in 2005.
149651_463522094544_513924544_5463271_1611899_n.jpg

Middle row on the left hand side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter