Your comments please

thesimson01

Mouseketeer
I tried a ''miniature'' effect with one of my Pop century picture i took. What do you think about it?

Before:

IMGP4254.jpg

And after:

PopCenturyminiature.jpg

Thanks!

Love it! What a perfect subject matter for tilt-shift! I dabbled around in this style for a while and I still love to see them.

I think you did a REALLY good job on it.....!!! BUT, doesn't it seem a little ironic?? :confused3 I mean, you're taking a picture of miniature items, that have been blown up to 1000 times larger than the original, then you take a picture that miniaturizes them back to their original size!! :lmao: Sorry, again you did a really great job but I couldn't let the humor go unsaid.

I think you did a REALLY good job on it.....!!! BUT, doesn't it seem a little ironic?? :confused3 I mean, you're taking a picture of miniature items, that have been blown up to 1000 times larger than the original, then you take a picture that miniaturizes them back to their original size!! :lmao: Sorry, again you did a really great job but I couldn't let the humor go unsaid.

I didn't not think about it but you're right.:thumbsup2

It is a process in editing that simulates the look of a Tilt-Shift lens.
check out the photos in this thread!

I think it also has directions.

Mikeeee

...this is a link to Straight No Chaser doing the 12 days of Christmas. Very entertaining but not quite as informative as I'd hoped. :rotfl:

...this is a link to Straight No Chaser doing the 12 days of Christmas. Very entertaining but not quite as informative as I'd hoped. :rotfl:

Heheheheee. I laugh at myself!

hold please...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter