Your DIS name

We'll just stick with Raphael. After a while with this bunch you won't even remember your real name any more. :hippie:
Whenever Fiends introduce themselves at FtW, it's always with their user name first - real name second. I introduce myself as "The Otter-Spotter"!

FreshlyBarked -

No great originality here. Our company started out doing organic dog treats and we were Freshly Barked. We have since expanded and have other products under Performance Dog Products. That was just too long for a change here. Since we take the dogs with us whenever we camp we just left it FreshlyBarked. It's traveling for the business that allowed us to buy the RV so we can spend our free time enjoying ourselves at FW. We have discovered that we feel at home at FW and have met great people. Thanks to everyone.

Ours means "Marty & Melissa LUV Mickey Mouse and Disney Vacation Club". Yes, it's too darn long, but if we want to shorten it the DIS moderators said we had to start all over with posts, etc. Oh...we are Marty & Melissa

ITCH
My real name is Richard and in my punk rock phase of the 70's/80's a girl nicknamed me ITCH instead of Rich.
the 1 is becasue I could not remember my original log on here so I just made a new account!

I was MicknMin on AOL, but when I decided to created a logon for the Dis, that name was already taken. I tried Mickey & Minnie and it was taken too, so I was so surprised when Minnie & Mickey worked!

Surprise Surprise born and raised in Memphis but moved to Florida in 84,
Memph1s was also my old AOL name

I have been a lurker on the boards for years, only just recently set up an account to start posting.

The only creative thing I could come up with was "Yorkshiredisneyfan"

Yorkshire - because that’s were I live
Disney -?
Fan - because that’s what I am

I’m married and we have 2 kids DD13, DS9

I am a serving Soldier with the British Army.

This will be our 5th Family trip to WDW and my DW 6th to WDW and 8th to a Disney Park.

We love our family vacations to WDW and we cannot wait for our May holiday to the World.

Total Joker is what i am. Most say smart...uh...behind! ...lol

Chris is the real and Missy is the better half.
Married 15 years on Oct. 1st "great day in history" so I would never forget our anniversary.:thumbsup2

Never noticed this thread before.

Robert - my name

64 - I fly AH-64 helicopters for the Army

01 - when I graduated from The Citadel

I use this screenname for everything (very active in other forums as well) and it is also my email address. Using the same one keeps it simple because some of the forums I am on have the same people so they know I am the same person.

Goes back to my old CB handle "Main Spark" and the early computer days of 4-6 characters for a login, hence "mnsprk". Started with that, then planned on changing to GrumpyandGrandma, but as others have said couldn't. So that's why you see both in my avitar.

Mine required less thought. I asked DD who her favorite character was and she picked Eeyore. She actually said "Eeyore is the best." So I went with it. :confused3

I had a cat named Simba (before Lion King - became my fav movie!) and I now live in Kentucky

What a fun thread! It's always so interesting to hear what people choose to identify themselves with -- I've always wondered how people pick what to put on vanity plates. I guess I'm too schizo to pick just one thing, LOL!

Total Joker is what i am. Most say smart...uh...behind! ...lol

Chris is the real and Missy is the better half.
Married 15 years on Oct. 1st "great day in history" so I would never forget our anniversary.:thumbsup2

I too am a bonafide "smart behind". :laughing:

DH tagged me with the nickname "Campfire Kim" several years ago while I was cooking "camping" breakfast in a lovely pair of retro camping food themed PJ's. I think we were even camping at the Fort. When I joined the DisBoards and needed a username....the choice was obvious. I changed the spelling just to be silly. :banana: (DS likes taking credit for my username.)

My actual name should be a no brainer. If there are any of you out there with no brains...my name is Kim. :lmao:

DH and I will also celebrate our 15th anniversary this year...on July 8. :love: (I used to tell people it was July 9, but that was our first night at WL. LOL! My bad! I now have no rights to complain when DH forgets our anniversary!) :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter