Your doing what for 40th Rachael !?!

eh, none! just booked flights and adagio. I think sponsorship is the best option for APs alright; I wouldn't be 100% happy buying them online and if I buy them on site it gives us more time to save!
Looking forward to seeing those costumes!

Looking forward to meeting you all :)
To right more time to save October food budget will make our feb one a little but of a tight trip be we will still do cafe Mickey and want to do the brunch as it's the boys birthday but 3 adults and 2 kids even with discount makes it a very expensive meal working on DH :)
I will post pics when they come and tell you what I think of her work don't want you to order if no good.
Think they will be fab and I get at least 2 trips out of them ;)

Me too!!
Kristoff especially! I keep trying to talk James into dressing up but he's having none of it :(
What does Adam want to do for a levels?

I'm excited to see them myself :)
Adam would never dress up ever!!
so I feel your pain these two love it they won't want to for much longer though:sad2:
So I thought make the most of it while I can :love:

He doing English,history,ICT and philosophy and ethics.
Xx

I'm excited to see them myself :)
Adam would never dress up ever!!
so I feel your pain these two love it they won't want to for much longer though:sad2:
So I thought make the most of it while I can :love:

He doing English,history,ICT and philosophy and ethics.
Xx

Wow, he is going to have an amazing job in the years to come! All the better for whisking you away to DLP to show his gratitude for years of washing his clothes and making his dinners ;)::yes::
xxx

Catching up with your plans - all looking great :thumbsup2 Can't believe how quickly this has come around....won't be that long now 'till we're in another age bracket :lmao:

Catching up with your plans - all looking great :thumbsup2 Can't believe how quickly this has come around....won't be that long now 'till we're in another age bracket :lmao:

I have a mega update coming later this week Julie.
Where has this year gone eh !?!
Your in that age bracket before just lol
It's only a number eh !!!
X

Wow, he is going to have an amazing job in the years to come! All the better for whisking you away to DLP to show his gratitude for years of washing his clothes and making his dinners ;)::yes::
xxx

Let's hope so he has dreams of being in a band too told him to cover all bases !!
Thanks Kizzy he's a good kid xx

I was hoping for a mega update but a mini one sorry !!!
I'm a bit stressed at the min check out the chat thread why.
This is my chill time planning disney
This week I've booked some ADRs not all as the are having computer problems I've been told :confused3
Booked blue lagoon 3.30 for our first day with a cake :cool1:
Bbwws booked I plsn Mickey waffles at some point that day too.
Wed cafe Mickey booked 6.15
Thur ADC 1 Annett's at some point that evening.
Fri we are picking up wrist bands before the party then will have a EOS before changing into costumes.
Sat not booked
Sun DLH have emailed me to say they will book us in at 1 for brunch our theme is cinema.
Mon not booked yet.

Alex Kristof came it's soooooo cute I love it !!!!!'

I've a surprise booked for everyone for our train down to London I've made them all goodie bags filled with disney stuff and now I have tickets to see thriller live and a planet Hollywood meal after !!
We love the west end can not wait to see there faces.

Only 2 ADRs to make and all costumes coming from a lovely lady In the US
Thanks for reading along :goodvibes

Lovely plans - wish we were there when the party was on.

The cinema theme sounds good for DLH :thumbsup2

Great surprise planned for London, I'm sure they'll love it.

Hope all gets better soon :goodvibes

Lovely plans - wish we were there when the party was on.

The cinema theme sounds good for DLH :thumbsup2

Great surprise planned for London, I'm sure they'll love it.

Hope all gets better soon :goodvibes

Thanks I hope he does too !
Glad you like the surprise :)
Going it try to make so more ADRs soon then this trip is done
Xxx

All my disney tops are made this is the best one if you new me you would see why I love it so much !!https://www.flickr.com/photos/121770563@N04/15115567341/
And this is Alex Kristof costume.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/121770563@N04/15164993975/
I now booked chez remy for 5pm on the sat only 2 ADRs to make now!! 1 if the DLH one comes through
Thanks for reading along have a great Sunday all :goodvibes

Wow I love them all! So cute! Did you get transfers or buy the tshirts already printed?
Love the surprise you have planned. They will be delighted.
Great ADRs too. I'm leaning towards Annettes one night too. Its been way too long!
You will love Chez Remy. All coming together now Rach :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Wow I love them all! So cute! Did you get transfers or buy the tshirts already printed?
Love the surprise you have planned. They will be delighted.
Great ADRs too. I'm leaning towards Annettes one night too. Its been way too long!
You will love Chez Remy. All coming together now Rach :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Thanks Kizzy :thumbsup2
I have other tshirt the same a maleficent,Mickey, frozen.
Hoodie with frozen on and a mary poppins frozen one I should be 5 to wear lol.
Adam has some disney breaking bad hoodies and I got the twins some T-shirts frozen tangled but boyish.
A guy I work with did them all for me he works at a printers the get cheap clothes he charged me next to nothing for them.
If you ever need anything like that done I will give you his number.
It's getting there hope the DLH email comes soon
Xxx

So all ADRs made !!!
Mon Blue lagoon 3.30 on the with a birthday cake :cool1:
Tue Mickey waffles at DLH then bbwws at 6.30pm
Wed cafe Mickey 6.15
Thurs ADC 1pm then Annette's at some time when we can get in ;)
Fri EOS will be busy and we have the party :)
Sat chez remy 5 pm
Sun the brunch at the DLH 1pm
Mon cafe Mickey 1pm.
We plan packed lunches and big breakfasts !!!
Been told you can book Annette's as it a plus place if you can somebody let me know ? I forgot to ask as as was booking the brunch lol !!'
I sure you cannot but would make my trip easy if you can :)
X

So all ADRs made !!!
Mon Blue lagoon 3.30 on the with a birthday cake :cool1:
Tue Mickey waffles at DLH then bbwws at 6.30pm
Wed cafe Mickey 6.15
Thurs ADC 1pm then Annette's at some time when we can get in ;)
Fri EOS will be busy and we have the party :)
Sat chez remy 5 pm
Sun the brunch at the DLH 1pm
Mon cafe Mickey 1pm.
We plan packed lunches and big breakfasts !!!
Been told you can book Annette's as it a plus place if you can somebody let me know ? I forgot to ask as as was booking the brunch lol !!'
I sure you cannot but would make my trip easy if you can :)
X

I dont think you can Rach :(
I know where you are coming from, hate uncertainty!
Fab fab fab, love your choices. Time is ticking down so quickly!!
xxxx

Rachael, it's been ages since I caught up with this - apologies. Great news about Adam's results - congrats to him. Love love love all the costumes - can't wait to see photos of the boys wearing them. Sorry to read your not so good news too - hope you get to the bottom of things soon. :goodvibes

Just catching up here, wow the kristoff is fantastic :goodvibes and your tee is great too cant wait to see you all and your pics after :)
our fastpass has arrived eeek :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter