Your Experience with GAD Fast Passes?

SnoWhiteRabbit

DIS Veteran
I am really excited to use our GAD Fast Passes. We will be there 8 days, no park hopping, and we have 5 passes. I'm planning on using 1 per park -- still undecided on where to use the 5th pass. I think it's going to rock...I'd like to hear from some of you about your experience. Was it awesome? Any tips, hints or suggestions???

Totally awesome. :thumbsup2 We used GAD vouchers in July at MK, Epcot and DHS. The best was DHS - we used all of our Donald credits for TSM and used the park tickets for RnR and ToT. TSM FPs were gone by 11:15, but we got to ride three times. :cool1:

MK was also nice just because we didn't have to crisscross the park for FPs - we could just ride as we arrived somewhere and still used our park tickets for FPs as well. Epcot worked well for us since we hopped there in the evening and Soarin' and TT FPs were gone, but we could have easily managed Epcot without the GAD vouchers if we arrived at rope drop.

The very best thing was avoiding the TSM morning stampede and wandering over to the ride whenever we wanted. We were able to get RnR and ToT FPs early while everyone else went the other way. We had breakfast at the Poly that morning and didn't get to DHS until about 9:30 - no worries.

Enjoy your trip! Remember that the figurine and pin set is also an option for the voucher if you don't need another day of FPs, but the FPs made for a very relaxed trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter