your fave of site resturants

paulh

<font color=blue>likes to have a beer<br><font col
the past few years we have done disney restaurants as had the DDP paid and free, this year were eating at SSR and T-Rex onsite, heading over to vero for a few nights and eating a few places there and when were back were eating at outback and longhorn steakhouse were a couple of nights free to eat at off site where would you eat or recommend
Paul

Our favourite restaurant past few trips has been Cheesecake Factory, others we really like are Mimi's Cafe & Orlando Alehouse. For a really fresh meal Sweet Tomatoes includes salad, homemade soups & pastas.

I've got to agree with Wayne and The cheesecake Factory.
I've not tried it but I have heard very good things about Manny's chop shop.

If you don't mind spending a little more than most of the other off site places (and are a meat lover) I would thoroughly recommend Texas de Brazil. It is by far our favourite place - although Bahama Breeze would come in a close second.

Texas de brazil is lovely, sign up before you go, say it's your birthday while your there and get vouchers via email

Another vote for cheesecake factory too

We also eat at tgi Fridays, chilis and outback while we are there

Have done Bahama breeze and wasnt that keen on it, 10 of us and they couldn't seat us together.Chilis added to list, were doing Aplebees while at vero beach
Anyone done Bluewater beach grill near vero?
Paul

Have done Bahama breeze and wasnt that keen on it, 10 of us and they couldn't seat us together.Chilis added to list, were doing Aplebees while at vero beach
Anyone done Bluewater beach grill near vero?
Paul
We have always found BB better at a lunch time or early evening. Because it is so popular it is crazy busy at night and we have waited over an hour for a table that would seat 6 of us.
That said I can appreciate how it only takes one bad experience to put you off a place - and the beauty of Florida is that there are so many other places to try out :goodvibes

Joe's Crab Shack, Bahama Breeze and Cheesecake Factory. My mum and dad said the restaurant opposite the Cheesecake factory (it was Italian) was great and my friend raves about the Olive Garden!

I've not tried it but I have heard very good things about Manny's chop shop.

We LOVE Manny's Chop House! Went about 4 or 5 times on our last trip. Great food, great service and great value.

You can also call ahead. We saw large groups of people eating there each time we went.

One of the main things we like about it is that it's not a chain (although they do have 2 restaurants) and the food is freshly made, not the frozen/chilled and reheated 'standard' meals you get in many places.

Sweet Tomatoes is also one we like too. Good, freshly-made and great value.

Another vote for Sweet Tomatoes - ideal as two of us are vegetarian. We also love The Cheesecake Factory although we've yet to finish a dessert there yet.

Bahama Breeze and Sweet Tomatoes are my favourite off-site restaurants:thumbsup2
Also quite enjoyed meals at Outback Steakhouse and Macaroni Grill.

A vote for Orlando Ale House from us (as well as Bahama Breeze & Crabby Bills in Indian Rocks Beach)

Katie x

Cheesecake Factory, Bahama Breeze and Sweet Tomatoes for me too......do you see a theme emerging here????

Another vote for Texas de brazil, not the cheapest but best ever salad bar and great food. Kept meaning t try Bahama Breeze but we always seem to run out of time:sad2:

Cheesecake Factory is a must. Sweet Tomatoes every time too. We also love Carrabas and Ruby Tuesday. Texas de Brazil is brilliant, and has become a once a trip visit, but it's not cheap. There are so many others that are worth a visit that it is probably pointless in naming them all - it is quite difficult to get it wrong really.

A few trips ago we visited Logan's Roadhouse on recommendation from someone on this board. When we walked through the door our first impression was to walk out again - it was a dark reception area and peanut shells littered the floor of the main restaurant. We're glad we decided to stay though as the food was really good - and there are some great deals to be had. Peanuts are in their kernels on the table when you arrive and you are encouraged to throw the shells on the floor.

There are one or two restaurants I personally don't like but these are definitely in the minority.:)

Two more which we have decided to try out for the first time and highly recommended by Wayneg are Manny's Chophouse and the Alehouse. Can't wait.

thanks for the replys, most have come back with places we have eaten but were going for
Ale house(the deserts are great)
TGI fridays
Outback (our favs)at vineland and vero
Longhorn as not eaten there so trying out
SSR as one of our favs
T-rex
Chiles
Panera bread(daytime) love the place
Aplebees at vero
Have eaten at Mannys if was just us would say yes but the rest of party not that keen on long distance
Paul

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter