your fave of site resturants

We didn't rate Manny's, we visited after it was recommended but distance not withstanding they completely burnt the kids burgers to a crisp.

No not my cup of tea - my favourite is Cheesecake Factory

We didn't rate Manny's, we visited after it was recommended but distance not withstanding they completely burnt the kids burgers to a crisp.

I don't think its worth the trip myself. 1st visit was OK. 2nd visit my steak was overcooked, partly my fault as I asked for well done, I usually request Medium Well but that day I didn't fancy an undercooked steak, wanted it a little more well done than I usually have. It came very well done, almost burnt.
1st trip I ordered a slice of cheesecake, expected a massive piece after seeing pics of others who have dined there on the net, it was just a regular slice.
To me its just OK, if it was nearer the theme parks we might try it again but doubt we will, don't think its worth the journey.
Saying that others love the place and go numerous times in one trip.

It's all a matter of opinion tho - loads of people rate Outback so we went, didn''t rate it. pretty ordinary steak and rubbish service!

Olive garden - tried for the first time this trip and ended up going back 3 times.
Outback -eat here at least once

Want to try Tezas de Brazil but always seem to run out of time!

Oh - maybe we won't bother going to Manny's after all then. It had looked so good too .... and those margaritas .....:woohoo:

The Alehouse is another - a lot of recommendations but DD while resident in Lake Buena Vista area visited it and she just doesn't rate it at all.

So there's 2 that were on our list that have suddenly become only maybes.

The Outback - is one of those that just doesn't get me excited but having said that there's nothing wrong with it and it's certainly not an "avoid at all costs" restaurant.

So I suppose it's just as well that we are all different. It's certainly enjoyable trying these places out for ourselves.:thumbsup2

Oh - maybe we won't bother going to Manny's after all then. It had looked so good too .... and those margaritas .....:woohoo:

The Alehouse is another - a lot of recommendations but DD while resident in Lake Buena Vista area visited it and she just doesn't rate it at all.

So there's 2 that were on our list that have suddenly become only maybes.

The Outback - is one of those that just doesn't get me excited but having said that there's nothing wrong with it and it's certainly not an "avoid at all costs" restaurant.

So I suppose it's just as well that we are all different. It's certainly enjoyable trying these places out for ourselves.:thumbsup2

I agree we are all different so try Manny's & Alehouse for yourself. You won't know til you have been.:goodvibes

will go anywhere twice,second time to apologise for the first time:thumbsup2
Paul

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter