Your favorite hotel less than $75?

GetGlowing

DIS Veteran
We are looking at a very budget trip for just 2-3 nights ... wondering what everyone's favorite low dollar accommodations are near the World? We are considering all kinds of places and may use Priceline. Have been looking at Best Western LBV but reviews are so mixed. I don't mind someplace that needs renovation, but I can't do mold and smoke, and I've read those can be problems at the Best LBV.

Thanks! :hippie:

I like the Comfort Inn LBV for a budget trip. Think it is a Clarion Inn LBV now but it has recently been renovated, has a fridge, microwave, free internet and in my experience has been clean with no problems. Most people prefer the non-I4 side and you may request that, never bothered me as I wear earplugs at night anyway. Only about a mile away from the back entrance to DTD and I have had great rates on bookit.com for under $60/night recently. Good luck with your search!

Travelzoo often has some good deals in the Orlando area. I too was going to suggest the Comfort Inn - now Clarion Inn - that the previous poster mentioned. I haven't stayed there myself, but many people on these boards have said good things about it.

I recently stayed at Clarion Inn LBV two months ago & was pleasantly surprised! It was very nicely renovated. Best of all I got the room for $39 a night on Travelzoo. Clearly the best room rate & deal I have ever gotten. Very quick access to the parks too. I liked that it has a secure parking lot with guard at front entrance 24/7. I have also received a great rate at Radisson LBV. We are staying there in Apil for $80 a night which I got on priceline. Excellent reviews for this hotel. I am very excited about staying there. Also great access to parks. Good luck in your decision!! :thumbsup2

We booked Fantasy World Club Villas on Expedia for about $85. We were very pleased with our stay there last May.

a value resort on WDW property, during value season. esp. with the room only codes!

SunLake Resort is very close to the parks. The condos are very tastefully decorated and spacious. There is a pool and hot tub but thats about it. If you are seeking clean, spacious accommodations close to the parks, check it out. I've seen low rates on bookit.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter