• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your Favourite Catch-phrases

My favorite knee slappers is when Pete is describing a bad experience at the restaurants. "It's swill" and "It's crap".

It's become part of my vocabulary.

My favs: "It's swill"; "I have to tell you"; and "Interventions!" Sometimes it's nice to have an Interventions on vacation!

Lori

My favorite is Carnival gorilla crazy most often used to describe a whole bunch of kids REALLY enjoying something. I'm a teacher, I understand this phrase!
Tammy

My new favorite "Start counting your teeth"

My favorite is Bob "That's my story and I'm sticking to it".

I also like when he says "I just wanted to throw that out there..." Sometimes it's "I just wanted to throw that in there..." And my personal favorite... "I just wanted to throw that up."

:sick:

Oh the horrors of the directionally challenged!
-p

Maybe not a catchphrase....but I love the way Pete says "go ahead" With the accent, it comes out more like "gah-head" Love the podcast guys; keep it coming!

Denice T.
Olathe, KS

How about "Here comes the train wreck"!

Every time Bawb has said it, the train has usually already left the station! :rotfl2:

"Bobbarazzi" cracked me up.

I really liked "Sad little crab cake." It's amazing how often that comes in handy! Really!

I like "anniversarying" and "you're kidding" but they are all good. I'd like a t-shirt with "Bobarazzi" with a Kaht Kam.

Maybe not a catchphrase....but I love the way Pete says "go ahead" With the accent, it comes out more like "gah-head" Love the podcast guys; keep it coming!

Denice T.
Olathe, KS

I love that one!

I also love the Bob pauses (Bawb-paws?) although I guess it's not much of a catch phrase - last week I thought my iPod had stopped.

Not so much "catch phrases" but I loved the nicknames Pete rattled off for Bawb.... especially shoe-booty :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: omg... i had to start breathing treatments after that one (just kidding)...... i wondered if anyone under the age of 40 actually got the original reference..

edited to add: "YER KILLIN' ME"

"She could eat an apple through a chain link fence." This one has been killing me for a few weeks now!! Hysterical. Good one mom.

Ok, it's an old one, but I went to the beginning of the show when I started listening, and "grimace" instead of Grinchmas has always stuck with me.

And Bob's nap advisories. Again, not really a catchphrase, but you can sort of feel when it's coming.

I think it's interesting how Kevin uses the word "successful" to describe food. I have to tell you, you can hear it coming sometimes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter