your favourite Disney restaurant?

wideeyes said:
Hi, I have decided to start my planning on which restaurants I would like to go to at Disney and there is so many.. There is lots that I like the sound of like the California grill and Le Cellier Steak house, so which is your favourite and what is a must do for a newbie at wdw?

Can you give us a clue as to what your usual eating out tastes are? Do you go for Pizza Hut & McDonalds or are you a tad more exotic?

:sunny:

Jodie

UKDEB said:
Victoria and Albert's, without question, is the best restaurant at WDW. Whether it's to your taste or not is another matter, of course. It took us many, many trips to get around to it, mainly because Matt couldn't be persuaded to pack a jacket for one meal. When my brother decided he wanted to go there for his 40th birthday, however, he had little choice. Ever since, it's the first thing to go in the suitcase! If you're a true foodie, it's a 'must-do'. Maybe (and only maybe) not the best overall experience at WDW (just a teeny weeny bit stuffy), but absolutely, categorically the best food.

I searched the web and found some menus for V & A's and, "wow!" is all that I can say!

We will only be in Orlando for 4 nights (including the night that we arrive in the US) AND it is husband's birthday whilst we are there. BUT he is a certified (or should that be "certifiable" :rotfl: ) steak addict, so have plans to go to Shula's (or Ruth Chris' if I can pursuade him...). Don't think that we will have time to have a second blow out meal during such a short stay, BUT will make sure it is on the list for next time! I know that I would LOVE V & A's (especially with the wine pairing :thumbsup2 ).

Thanks for that insight :)

Boo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter