Your favourite Sights and Sounds of Universal Orlando Resort

Harry Potter

Mouseketeer
What are some of the sights and sounds that you enjoy best while being at UOR?

The sound of Hulk's roar in the early morning, which can be heard from virtually anywhere in the resort, especially IOA side. Even walking to the parks from RPR you can hear the roar and sometimes some screams too.

The sound of the Ocean Trader Market theme which plays in Port of Entry.

The sound of the Costa Rican jungle insects/birds in Jurassic Park (also the mist machines here).

The sight of the crowds in WWoHP.

The sight of Hogwarts Castle from Hogsmeade side.

The sight of seeing people walk off Bluto's Barges dripping wet to the bone.

The best sight for me is pulling up to RPR, and saying, "Were Home!".:thumbsup2

To us, everything in UOR is a nice sight.

The music when you walk through Port of Entry always makes me feel like I am where I am supposed to be.

The music when you walk through Port of Entry always makes me feel like I am where I am supposed to be.

That sound is awesome early in the am when its not busy.:thumbsup2

I really like the sound of Doom filling it's shot tank before launch. When you're on the ride (for a first timer) it makes it more sinister, but when you're in the Island, it really does look and sound like a fear extraction device.

What are some of the sights and sounds that you enjoy best while being at UOR?

The view down CityWalk from the moving sidewalks.

Cinnabon (more a smell, but still...)

Port of Entry music.

Every sight and sound of Men in Black (would live there if I could)

Walking in to the left side entrance of Jurassic Park.

This is it for me. I love walking through Live The Adventure and hearing that music. It just never gets old.

Also love the sound of Hulk from our hotel before we get there!

I think this is the music a lot of you are raving about:

It is called Ocean Trader Market.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qS763EI1Nk

(or perhaps it's the main IOA theme called The Call to Adventure?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPz37Uo849w&feature=related

Both are amazing! :hippie:

Personally, walking around The Lost Continent at night just before closing time is an eerie thing. All the eateries have closed, the 'island' is almost deserted (like in the day ;)), no crowds whatsoever, but the area theme music (linked below) is still playing on a loop loud and clear. I associate this music with my brain telling me "ouch my feet hurt"! :lmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1axNCSzV0k

Ooh good thread :goodvibes

I love 'Call to Adventure' and that feeling you get when you walk through the Port of Entry.

The roar of the Hulk!

For me, even the car parks :rotfl: I love the walk down to UO, it gets me so excited and I love the fact that you walk through a part of CityWalk to get to the parks.

Generally I love walking through the parks at night. Seeing everything lit up, and when it is a little more quiet, it makes it feel like home!

I love the moving walkways on the way from the carparks and bus drop, on your first visit back. It feels like coming home, its all so familiar.:love:

I love the smell in the ET line. I don't even know what it is? But I remember when we were kids we used to go there first and it has always smelled the same!

My favorite sounds are all the little whispers and things you can't quite make out. Like the sounds coming from the Seuss sub, a house elf upstairs at the Hog's Head Pub, or some bandits planning a crime from behind a wall. All those little touches. Love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter