• Pickled Onion

• Marmite

• Worcester Sauce

• BBQ Rib

• Steak & Onion

• Cajun Spice

Results are only viewable after voting.
are there any archive posts that can be resurrected? :hyper:
Unfortunately, they pre-date the "big crash" (along with about 3500 posts of mine) :worried: . It would be great to re-visit those days. :)

I saw Bruce a couple of weeks ago at the Emirates - a truly fantastic night. You're going to have a brilliant time.:cool1:

I'm so excited. I've been trying to learn lyrics, but I'm struggling now. I'm word-perfect on Girls in Their Summer Clothes! :teeth:

Unfortunately, they pre-date the "big crash" (along with about 3500 posts of mine) :worried: . It would be great to re-visit those days. :)

Those were the day's Deb. Many a hour was passed DIS'ing.

I remember Wendy and her polls, even had the pleasure of eating breakfast at Boma with them both.

I voted for Pickled Onion btw, but they are not my real favourites that would be sensation's sweet chilli ones.

Salt and Vinegar for me :thumbsup2

I would have said ready salted (boring - I know:rotfl2: ), but as it wasnt on the list I would have to go for cheese and onion!

I would have said Ready Salted as well but will pick Smokey Bacon from that list.

Have fun Deb.

I'm so excited. I've been trying to learn lyrics, but I'm struggling now. I'm word-perfect on Girls in Their Summer Clothes! :teeth:

I am working on Rosalita lyrics - sitting at my desk with my mp3 discretely plugged into my ear.

Tam

I saw Bruce a couple of weeks ago at the Emirates - a truly fantastic night. You're going to have a brilliant time.:cool1:

We saw him on the Saturday at the Emirates - he was great. He really knows how to put on a show

Tammy

i like Walkers Salt n shake but never put the salt on.
Love them naked without anything on ( the crisps not Me):laughing:

Wot, no ready salted???!!! :faint:

Have a great time, Deb... :goodvibes

I am working on Rosalita lyrics - sitting at my desk with my mp3 discretely plugged into my ear...

Coincidentally I've had 'Greetings From Asbury Park' on whilst working. I'm delighted to say that even after 30+ years, I still know all the lyrics. The dogs really enjoyed my version of 'Mary Queen of Arkansas'... :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

salt and vinegar for me but if it's french fries worcester sauce

He didn't do that one when I saw him. The set list changes alot every concert. Such a brilliant night - missed Dan Federici though.:sad1:

We saw him on the Saturday at the Emirates - he was great. He really knows how to put on a show

Tammy

I went on the Friday with DH. First time he's seen Bruce live - it was an hour and 15 minutes in before he recognised a song - Because The Night. He had a really good time though. He couldn't believe how long he played for!

Oh I love crisps, I could easily eat pack after pack ;), but my fave would have to be cheese n onion, followed by roast chicken :thumbsup2

?

I don't normally eat crisps,
:scared1: with me its a packet of crisp with every can of beer,so i go througth quite a few then:rotfl2:
Fave crisp is seabrook beef,befor they changed the pakageing,all time fav are Beef mini chips but sadly not seen for over 10years
Worst thing thou about walkers crisps is they got the colors all wrong for the flavers.bring back KP and Smiths they used the right ones
Paulh

How can I have forgotten Ready Salted? Funnily enough, that's what I bought today - my first crisps purchase in years, LOL.

Tam, I've totally given up on Rosalita. I spent hours yesterday learning lyrics to loads of tracks only to find I've forgotten them all today. Never was any good at cramming...

How can I have forgotten Ready Salted? Funnily enough, that's what I bought today - my first crisps purchase in years, LOL.

Tam, I've totally given up on Rosalita. I spent hours yesterday learning lyrics to loads of tracks only to find I've forgotten them all today. Never was any good at cramming...

Let's just look like swots and sing along with the lyrics in our hand - I'm sure no-one will notice :rotfl: :cool1:

Yes I like ready salted too - but for tomorrow we have actually bought Pringles Rice Infusions.

Tam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter