Your opinion please...

Our 2 Princesses

DIS Veteran
For those who have been to both parks, which is your favorite and why? :) Busch Gardens or Universal Studios? My dh and I (no kiddos this time) are visiting Tampa for a few days at the beginning of December and are thinking of going to one of these parks. We have never been to either - can't seem to stay away from Disney! :lovestruc TIA!!

My family have yearly passes to Busch Gardens. My wife and I are roller coaster people and love going. BG's has a few really good coasters. My kids love the smaller rides and the animals too. Couple of ok shows. I'm very disappointed they closed down the free beer. That alone was worth the trip.

We haven't been to Universal in a while but have a tripped planned the first of January and are getting 3 day passes. Can't beat the price for FL residents. Remember - Universal is a good 90 minutes across I-4, not sure if you would want to drive that far when an option is closer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter