Your SAT Scores to get into college were yours...

I took the College Board test (they have another name but everyone calls it that) for local schools. Didn't take the SAT, did take the PreSAT.
Don't remember my scores, but what I do remember is that in english I did way better, almost 200 pts higher, than in spanish. :blush: And I say that spanish is my native language lol.

In my school, I believe, they took part of the scores and the GPA. We don't really do extra-curricular activities like in the States, other than sports. But being involved in school those help too.

the average SAT score at my university is 1215 and I had a 1230. The average GPA, however, is 3.62 and I doubt my gpa was that high (we don't do GPAs at my high school).
However to receive merit scholarships (which 94% of students do) your SAT scores and GPA and class rank are put into a program and the amount of money you get is based on what the program calculates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter